Xinrui Group is a leading soy protein and Wheat protein production base in China. The company will participate in the 25th China International Food Additives and Ingredients Exhibition from August 16 to 18, 2022 in Guangzhou, Guangdong Province. At the exhibition, Xinrui Group will showcase its latest wheat gluten, soy dietary fiber and soy protein isolate products and technologies.
Exhibition pictures over the years
With the strong support of colleagues in the food additives and ingredients industry, FIC has become a world-renowned, Asia's largest, most international and most cohesive food additives and ingredients industry brand exhibition after more than 20 years of cultivation and development. , much favored by colleagues in the industry at home and abroad.
This Exhibition is an important event that will take place in Guangzhou from August 16 to 18, 2022. Xinrui Group will participate in this exhibition and show our latest wheat gluten, Wheat protein, soy dietary fiber and soy protein isolate products and technologies.
Xinrui Group is China's high-quality wheat protein & soy protein production base. With 17 years of agricultural products extraction and sales experiences, we are an integration of multiple and diversified group companies. Its products include vital wheat gluten, wheat starch, soy dietary fiber, soy protein isolate, edible ethanol and so on.
Xinrui Group will exhibit its wide range of wheat protein & soy protein products. These products include include vital wheat gluten, wheat starch, soy dietary fiber, soy protein isolate, edible ethanol and so on. They are used in various foods such as beverage, meat processing, Cooking, Emulsifier, Food Additive, bakery and meat products.
Visitors to the exhibition will have the opportunity to find information about our products and learn about their application in food production. They will also be able to ask questions about our products and services.
Xinrui Group has participated in the China International Food Additives and Ingredients Exhibition for many years now. The exhibition is a great opportunity to network with industry leaders and to showcase our latest products to food additives and ingredients manufacturers.
This year's exhibition will be held from August 16 to 18, 2022 in Area A of the China Import and Export Fair Complex in Guangzhou. We look forward to seeing you there!
hydrolyzed wheat protein is a nutrient that is often added to foods. What is hydrolyzed wheat protein used for? What are the characteristics of hydrolyzed wheat protein?
l What is vital wheat gluten
l What are the characteristics of hydrolyzed wheat protein
l What is hydrolyzed wheat protein used for
What is vital wheat gluten
When the heat dough is kneaded and washed in water, part of its starch granules and bran particles are separated from the dough and become suspended, the other part is dissolved in water, and the remaining part is a lumpy rubber-like substance called gluten. Unlike other proteins, wheat gluten is less sensitive to heat and needs to be heated to about 80°C to gel. This shows that most of the molecules in the gluten are S-S cross-links, that is, the gluten protein is composed of a firm tertiary or quaternary structure. Therefore, if the S-S cross-links of gluten are cut with a reducing agent, its thermal sensitivity is significantly improved.
What are the characteristics of hydrolyzed wheat protein
1. Gliadin has ductility, glutenin has elasticity, and can form a network structure with water, so it has excellent viscoelasticity, extensibility, water absorption, liposuction and emulsification, film forming characteristics and light mellow or slightly grainy flavor. and other unique physical properties.
2. The gliadin molecule in wheat protein is spherical, with a relatively small molecular weight (25,000-100,000), with extensibility, but small elasticity; glutenin molecules are fibrous, with a relatively large molecular weight (above 100,000), with elasticity , but the extension is small. The combined action of these two makes wheat protein a unique viscoelasticity that other plant proteins do not have.
What is hydrolyzed wheat protein used for
1. Some of the polypeptides generated by incomplete hydrolysis of wheat protein have certain physiological activities, such as inhibiting hypertension and improving immunity.
2. wheat protein has a wide range of uses in food, and can be used as food preservation agent, emulsifier, foaming agent, chewing gum base, used in wine, edible artificial casing, cheese, acidic beverage, edible thin film, protein film Processing of food, baked goods, breakfast cereals, pet food and meat products.
3. Utilizing wheat gluten enhances dough strength, retains gas and controls expansion for consistent bread volume. The water absorption and retention properties of wheat gluten improve product yield, keep bread soft, extend shelf life, enhance natural taste, etc., and can produce a variety of high-quality bread products.
4. To produce dried noodles, add 1% to 2% active gluten, because the dough is well formed, the softness is increased, and the gluten strength is increased, so the production is convenient and the touch is improved. It is used to produce boiled noodles, which can improve the yield of boiled noodles, prevent noodles from being too soft or broken, and delay the extension of noodles.
If you are looking for a good quality and reasonable price of hydrolyzed wheat protein,Xinrui Group can provide you with the best
We pursue an extreme perfection.
It is not only an idea, but also an attitude.
We pay attention to every detail, take cyclic development as the core, and devote ourselves to providing more valuable green agricultural products for global customers.
XINRUI -- China's high-quality wheat protein / soybean protein production base
Professionalism is a spirit.
Adhering to professionalism, we have successfully developed a series of intensive processing products concerning wheat and soybeans whicha dapt to the needs of global customers. With a total asset of RMB 1.7 billion, integrating base planting, scientific and technological R & D, agricultural product processing and import & export trade, the Company is China's first-class integrated supplier of modernized agricultural products.
Concentration is a belief.
We have established an integrated control system regarding product R & D, supply chain management, service support and marketing, and realized the whole industry chain operation including planting, terminal products and after-sales services, with excellent quality.
Our core products, including wheat flour, wheat starch, wheat gluten, alcohol, high protein feed,Non-GMO soybean oil, soy protein isolate and soy dietary fiber, are exported to more than 40 countries and regions.
We have been advocating green agriculturalcircular economy, and have made independent innovations on two circular economic industry chains.
With wheat as the raw material, our 300kt/a intensive processing wheat industry chain successively extracts a series of flour, i.e., special fine steamed bread flour, flour for dumplings, individualized nutrition powder, acid baking powder. Then, wheat gluten, wheat starch A, starch B and pentosan will be extracted and transformed into special-grade and superior alcohol products and feed. With internationally advanced manufacturing technology, we have achieved fully-enclosed clean production, and reached China's advanced level in terms of scale, equipment, technology and product quality.
With Non-GMO soybeans as the raw material, our 180kt/a integrated intensive processing soybean industry chain successively extracts soybean oil, low-temperature food-grade soybean meal, protein isolate, dietary fiber, etc. For manufacturing technology, the single line capacity of core equipment exceeds 12,500t, leading the industry.
After high protein feed is extracted from industrial wastewater, biogas can be extracted by fermentation, and form abiogas power generation supply chain. The produced sludge and production waste will become organic fertilizer processing materials, and be restored into the Company's planting base, thereby, achieving the recycling of exhaust gas, wastewater and waste materials, and forming a fully circular economic industry mode: base planting -- intensive process -- liquid cultivation -- biogas power generation -- water resource reuse -- organic fertilizer processing -- basesoil remediation.
Sticking to innovation, we have achieved dozens of scientific research results, passed ISO9001, ISO22000, HACCP certification, HALAL certification, KOSHER certification, IP Non-GMO certification, as well as BRC Global Standard for Food Safety certification, and have been highly recognized by global customers.
Extreme perfection is an attitude.
We seek whole process quality management, and select the best-quality raw materials. Both raw materials and products must undergo the strictest tests so as to guarantee quality.
With the idea of great services, we have established strategic cooperation with numerous first-class customers. In China, Russia, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, North America, Australia, Southeast Asia, etc., we can provide more valuable products and all-round after-sales services for more and more customers.
Today, we are actively building a chain-based circular economic system, which integrates characteristic wheat, Non-GMO soybean planting, intensive processing of agricultural products and "Internet + marketing" engineering and is characterized by the integration of three industries, focusing on customer demands to create value for them, and striving to be a world-class supplier of wheat and soybean health products, with safety, environmental protection, energy conservation and efficiency.
XINRUI allows you to achieve extreme prosperity and enjoy life!
2020 seems to be the year of plant-based eruptions.
In January, more than 300,000 people supported the UK's "Vegetarian 2020" campaign. Many fast food restaurants and supermarkets in the UK have expanded their offerings into a popular plant-based movement. Innova Market Insights also listed "plant-based revolution" as the second trend in 2020; At the same time, Nelson's report shows that on top of last year's sales of plant-based foods of more than US$3.3billion, which is expected to exceed US$5billion by 2020.
The plant base is mainly supported by various plant proteins. What is the situation of vegetable protein market across the world? What are the driving forces behind plant protein development? What are the future application trends of plant protein in 2020? Please follow me to find out.
1. Global market for plant protein
According to Markets and Markets, the global plant protein Markets is expected to be worth US$18.5 billion in 2019, It is expected to grow at a CAgr of 14.0% starting in 2019 and reach US$40.6 billion by 2025. Plant-based protein products are derived from plants such as soybeans, wheat and peas. Plant protein applications include protein drinks, dairy substitutes, meat substitutes, protein bars, nutritional supplements, processed meat, poultry and seafood, baking, food and sports nutrition products. Plant protein applications can enhance the nutritional and functional properties of the product, such as texture, emulsifying properties, solubility, stability and adhesion etc.
The application of plant protein in new food and beverage products has also been increasing in the world. According to Innova's Global New Product Database, which tracks plant protein claims of new food and beverage products worldwide, between 2014 and 2018, the proportion of them continued growing, with the exception of North America, the Middle East and Africa. Despite the decline in North America, the share of new product releases in North America remains one of the world's leading, accounting for 15.4% of total new product releases in 2018. Plant protein claims in Asia were the most significant increase, accounting for 13.4% of all new releases in 2018, an increase of 2.4% from 2014.
2. Market Driving Force of Plant Protein
1）Increased number of new releases
In food and beverage industry, more and more new products will use plant protein as the main highlight of the product. According to innova Market Insights, new food and beverage releases with plant protein claims were tracked globally at a CAgr of + 9 % between 2014 and 2018.
2）Change of consumer eating habits, advocating " clean " diet
Consumers pay more attention to food sources, and plants are what they consider " clean " sources. The trend toward a " clean diet " is largely driven by millennials who prefer healthy, ethical, natural, less processed foods.
On the other hand, consumers' eating habits are gradually changing, they are reducing meats and more prone to vegetation protein. In the uk, the " vegetarian 2020 " campaign was supported by over 300,000 people and many fast-food restaurants and supermarkets in the UK have expanded their offerings to take part in a popular plant-based movement.
3）Large enterprises invest in vegetable protein market
Shandong Kawah Oils
Wonderful Industrial Group
Xinrui Group – Shandong Kawah Oils invetsted USD 45,000,000 in 2016 to establish 4 soy protein isolate production lines with the output of 6000 tons annually based on the 12- year-old soybean oil extracting factory.
China had the largest capacity to process as much as 79 percent of global soy protein isolate, the total capacity is 500000 t/y and the actual producing amount in total is 350000t in 2019.
ADM (US) and DuPont (US) are the two giants in the global market. These companies have made expansion and investment the main strategy for expanding their market in plant protein. In January 2019, ADM expanded its presence in Brazil with the construction of a new soy protein production base in Campo Grande, South Mato Grosso State, Brazil, valued at USD 250,000,000. The company will produce a range of functional protein concentrates and isolates for ADM's current product line.
3. Application Trend of Plant Protein
1）Soy protein is expected to dominate the market in the next 5 years, with the emerging of pea and oat protein as the new trend.
Soy protein is widely used in the food and beverage industry due to the demand for high protein diet and the increasing popularity of soy protein. In a survey of plant protein sources by Aritzon in 1919, soy protein topped the list at US $3.12 billion. According to Innova data, soy protein was the leading ingredient in food and beverage new products announced by plant protein between 2014 and 2018, with 9% of related new products adopted. Soy protein helps lower cholesterol levels, improves metabolism, bone density, and can also reduce the risk of cancer. Soy protein isolate can be used in nutrition bars, meat substitutes, baking products, sports nutrition products and beverages, etc.
Apart from soy, pea protein consumption has increased rapidly in recent years. Global pea protein consumption has doubled from 2015, according to data from food company technical adviser enk Hoogenkamp, to 275000 tons, by 2020. Its consumption will grow 30% to 580000 tons by 2025.
Oat protein is also a kind of great potential plant protein. Oat contents 19% of protein, oat protein is rich in amino acids and essential amino acids, is a high-quality nutritional protein. Oat milk is a newly developed non-dairy vegetable milk. There are many functional similarities between oat milk and milk. Both are creamy and have a smooth texture and consistency. According to Mintel data, the European market in April 2017 to March 2018 listed new products, oat-based drinks and yogurt accounted for 14.8 percent, compared with 9.8 percent a year earlier.
2）Protein ssolate expected to dominate plant protein market in the next 5 years
Protein Isolate contains high Protein content and digestibility. Protein isolates are widely used in protein- and nutrition-related applications such as sports nutrition, protein drinks, and nutritional supplements. In recent years, because of its different functional characteristics, it has been widly used in a variety of beverages and dairy products to cater for athletes, body builders, vegetarians.
3) Sports nutrition, snacks are the application trend
Sports nutrition products and snacks are the trend for future applications. According to Innova Market Insights, the Global New Product Database tracks the launch of a new food and beverage product with plant protein claims, The growth of sports nutrition category is the most obvious, with an average annual compound growth rate of 32% from 2014 to 2018, followed by snack, with an average annual cgr of 14%.
Protein nutrition bar originally belongs to sports nutrition, with the upgrading of consumer awareness, it gradually moved closer to the category of snacks. Today, protein bars are not just for athletes, but also for the average consumer looking for a nutrient bar for breakfast or a daily snack.
The Application of Plant Protein in Protein Nutrition Bar in Recent Years：
BEKIND Nuts bar
PhD Nutrition Bar
64g (per piece) contains 23g vege protein.
Probar Energy Bar
Each Probar contains 1 billion 10 active probiotics and 10g of vege protein.
Dang Nutrition Bar
Each bar has 9-10g of vegetable protein, gluten free.
Blake’s Protein Bar
2020 seems to be the year of plant-based eruptions and the Nutrition Bar is the most popular in snack. Mars launched the BEKIND nut bar, aiming at post-exercise energy supplement and meal replacement scene in Dec., 2019, also trends to Chinese New Year snack gift pack. Can plant protein follow the trend and stack up in nutrition bars? We'll see.
1. Plant-based Protein Market by Type (Isolates, Concentrates, Protein Flour), Application (Protein Beverages, Dairy Alternatives, Meat Alternatives, Protein Bars, Processed Meat, Poultry & Seafood, Bakery Product), Source, and Region - Global Forecast to 2025，Markets and Markets
2. Creation of Plant Protein, Innova Market Insights
3. PLANT-BASED PROTEIN MARKET GLOBAL OUTLOOK & FORECAST 2020−2025，Arizton.
Vital Wheat Gluten is one of the most popular healthy foods. What role does wheat gluten play in the food industry? What are the advantages of organic wheat gluten
l What is organic wheat gluten
l What is the use of organic wheat gluten in food
l What are the health effects of organic wheat gluten
Vital Wheat Gluten has unique properties and is widely used in the food industry and feed industry for the preparation of edible films, bioactive small peptides and other products. Gluten flour, also known as active gluten flour and wheat gluten protein, is a natural protein extracted from wheat (flour). It is composed of a variety of amino acids. The protein content is as high as 75% to 85%. It is a nutrient-rich vegetable protein resource. It has viscosity, elasticity, extensibility, film formability and liposuction. Gluten is an excellent dough improver, which is widely used in the production of bread, noodles and instant noodles. It is used as a water-retaining agent in meat products, and it is also the basic raw material of high-grade aquatic feed.
1. The application of organic wheat gluten in bread flour can significantly improve the water absorption rate of dough, increase dough elasticity, air retention, dough kneading resistance and stability, and significantly improve the internal structure and baking quality of bread. And due to the high protein content of gluten, Maillard reaction often occurs during the baking process, resulting in an attractive aroma, which can improve the quality of bread.
2. organic wheat gluten can also improve the elasticity of foods. For example, after adding gluten to the fish cake, the gluten is restored to a ductile gluten network structure due to water absorption. After kneading, it is evenly mixed with the fish meat. Through heating, the gluten continuously absorbs water and heat denatures, strengthening the fish cake. The elasticity of the sausage; the use of gluten denatured by reducing agents or enzymes in the production of sausage products can enhance the elasticity of sausages.
3. Using wheat gluten as raw material, the edible film prepared has the characteristics of good mechanical properties, edible and degradable properties, and is often used as the substrate of edible film. Studies have shown that the edible film made from gluten has an ideal fresh-keeping effect.
The traditional view holds that protein plays a nutritional role in food, and protein can only be absorbed and utilized by the human body after it is decomposed into free amino acids. However, in recent years, studies have found that after digestion in the human body, proteins are mostly in the form of small peptides composed of 2-7 amino acid molecules, and then directly absorbed by the intestinal tract, and the proportion of amino acids absorbed is very small. At present, the extraction of bioactive small peptides from gluten has become a hot spot in functional food research.
If you are looking for a good quality and reasonable price of Vital Wheat Gluten,Xinrui Group can provide you with the best.
It is known that hydrolyzed wheat protein is good for the body, but what exactly does it do? What are the advantages of Wheat Protein Isolates? Why is hydrolyzed wheat protein good for health?
l What is hydrolyzed wheat protein
l What is the function of hydrolyzed wheat protein
l What are the characteristics of hydrolyzed wheat protein
What is hydrolyzed wheat protein
1. Wheat contains about 13% protein, mainly composed of albumin, globulin, gliadin and glutenin, while wheat gluten mainly contains gliadin and gluten. Protein, collectively known as storage protein (80% of the dry basis of wheat protein).
2. Due to the ductility of gliadin and the elasticity of glutenin, it can form a network structure with water, so it has excellent viscoelasticity, extensibility, water absorption, liposuction and emulsification, film forming properties, and light and mellow aroma or slightly grainy unique physical properties such as taste.
What is the function of hydrolyzed wheat protein
wheat proteins can be divided into monomeric proteins (consisting of one peptide chain) and aggregated proteins (consisting of two or more peptide chains) according to the number of peptide chains constituting the protein. About 85% of the aggregate protein is glutenin, and the monomeric protein is mainly composed of gliadin, albumin and globulin. Albumin and globulin are mainly deposited in the embryo and aleurone layer, and a small part exists in the endosperm, with a molecular mass of 12-60 kDa, containing more lysine, tryptophan and methionine, which are the most important components in the cell. The enzyme protein is involved in various metabolisms, and the nutritional balance is better, which determines the nutritional quality of wheat.
What are the characteristics of hydrolyzed wheat protein
1. The relative molecular mass of wheat gliadin is 27000-28000. It is a kind of polymer with the highest solubility in 60%-70% ethanol, but insoluble in absolute ethanol. It is slightly soluble in water, can be dissolved in dilute formic acid, propionic acid, benzene, alcohol, p-toluene glacial acetic acid solution, also can be dissolved in weak acid and weak base solution, its isoelectric point is 6.41～7.1. The amino acid composition of wheat gliadin is quite complete, in which the content of glutamic acid is as high as 38.87%, so wheat gluten is often used to prepare MSG.
2. Glutenin is insoluble in water and alcohol, and it is difficult to separate when combined with gliadin. It is slightly soluble in hot ethanol, but after cooling, it becomes flocculent and precipitates. Only newly prepared glutenin that has not been dried is very easy to dissolve. In weak bases and weak acids, and precipitate out during neutralization. Wheat albumin is 0.3% to 0.4% of the mass of the grain, and its isoelectric point is 4.5 to 4.6.
If you are looking for a good quality and reasonable price of hydrolyzed wheat protein,Xinrui Group can provide you with the best
The products of vital wheat gluten remained very popular. What is the historical development of vital wheat gluten? What are the functions and uses of wheat gluten?
l What is the development of vital wheat gluten
l What is the advantage of vital wheat gluten
l What is vital wheat gluten used for
The study of cereal protein has a history of 250 years, Beccari first confirmed the existence of wheat protein in 1728. Since then, researchers have never stopped studying wheat protein. Among them, TBOsborne, who is known as the father of plant protein chemistry, has been more influential. He divided wheat proteins into different types according to their solubility in a series of solvents: water soluble. albumin, salt-soluble globulin, alcohol-soluble prolamin, and water- and alcohol-insoluble glutenin.
1. Gluten is a substance obtained after wheat flour is washed with water to remove starch and water-soluble components. In production, it generally refers to water-insoluble protein, which also includes a certain content of lipids (about 10%) and water-insoluble starch. Wheat gluten and bran are often used as feedstuffs as by-products of wheat starch processing.
2. With the in-depth research and the food industry's demand for additives, the value of wheat gluten goes far beyond the wheat starch itself. The research on the deep processing and functional food using gluten as raw material has also attracted more and more attention. Especially after the discovery of wheat protein peptides with various biological activities, such as antioxidant, antihypertensive, and immunity-enhancing activities, the extraction of biologically active small peptides from gluten has become a research hotspot, which is the deep processing of gluten. an important part of research.
wheat gluten flour, also known as active wheat gluten flour and wheat gluten protein, is a natural protein extracted from wheat (flour). It is composed of a variety of amino acids. The protein content is as high as 75% to 85%, and it contains fifteen kinds of amino acids necessary for the human body. , is a nutrient-rich vegetable protein resource. It has viscosity, elasticity, extensibility, film forming and liposuction. wheat gluten is an excellent dough improver, widely used in the production of bread, noodles and instant noodles. It can be used as a water-retaining agent in meat products, and it is also the basic raw material of high-grade aquatic feed. At present, gluten is also used as a high-efficiency green flour gluten enhancer in China. It is used in the production of high-wheat gluten flour and special flour for bread, and the amount of addition is not limited. Gluten is also an effective way to increase the content of vegetable protein in food. method.
If you are looking for a good quality and reasonable price of vital wheat gluten products,Xinrui Group can provide you with the best
Why are soy fiber dietary thought to be so good for health? What are the characteristics of soy dietary fiber? What is the function of SPI?
l What is soy dietary fiber?
l What are the soy dietary fiber used for
l What are the health effects of soy dietary fiber
soybean dietary fiberary mainly refers to the general term for macromolecular carbohydrates that cannot be digested by human digestive enzymes, mainly including cellulose, pectin, xylan, mannose, etc. Although dietary fiber cannot provide any nutrients to the human body, it has important physiological functions for the human body. Dietary fiber has the functions of significantly reducing plasma cholesterol, regulating gastrointestinal function and insulin level.
The biological activity of soybean dietary fiberary, regulating blood lipids, lowering cholesterol, soybean dietary fiberary has the ability to bind and exchange cations, and can exchange ca2+, pa2+, etc. During ion exchange, the instantaneous concentration of cations is changed, which plays a role in dilution, so it affects the pH value, osmotic pressure and redox site of the digestive tract, forming an ideal buffer environment. More importantly, it can exchange with NA+ in the intestinal tract, prompting a large amount of K+ and NA+ to be eliminated from the urine and feces, thereby reducing the NA+/K+ value in the blood and directly reducing blood pressure. Therefore, the prevention and treatment of high blood pressure, heart disease and arteriosclerosis is closely related to the excretion of cholesterol and bile acid and dietary fiber. The water-soluble dietary fiber in soybean fiber has the effect of significantly reducing blood cholesterol concentration.
SPI can inhibit and regulate the increase of insulin and blood sugar levels in patients with impaired glucose tolerance. It can promote the absorption of water in the gastrointestinal tract of the human body, delay the absorption of glucose, and at the same time make people feel full, which is beneficial for diabetic and obese patients to eat. It can improve the function of the large intestine.
If you are looking for a good quality and reasonable price of soy dietary fiber products,Xinrui Group can provide you with the best