Soy protein isolate is a kind of plant protein with the highest content of protein -90%. It is made from defatted soy meal by removing most of the fats and carbohydrates, yielding a product with 90 percent protein. Therefore, soy protein isolate has a very neutral flavour compared to other soy products. Because most of the carbohydrates are removed, the intake of soy protein isolate does not cause flatulence.
Soy protein isolate, also known as isolated soy protein is used in the food industry for nutritional ( increasing protein content), sensorial ( better mouthfeel, bland flavour) and functional reasons( for applications requiring emulsification, water and fat absorption and adhesive properties).
Soy protein is used in following food products:
Meat processing, frozen products,poultry and fish products
Soups,sauces and prepared foods
Meal replacements,breakfast cereals
Energy and protein bars
Weight loss ready-to-drink beverages
Flow Chart of Isolated Soy Protein
Soymeal---Extraction---Centrifugation---Acidification---Centrifugation---Neutralization---Sterilization---Descent---Spray Drying---Screening---Packing---Metal Detecting---Deliver to the Warehouse.
Applications of Soy Fiber
Characters of Soy Dietary Fiber:
-High water binding ability as 1:8 at least;
-Ability of keeping (supporting) effects of emulsifier;
-Insolubility in water and oil;
-To form gel together with soy protein.
Advantages to Use Soy Dietary Fiber
Thanks to the high water-binding ability, it increases the yield of meat production greatly, for the purpose to reduce the production cost. And the thermal stability of edible fiber under high temperature sterilization also makes it used widely in the production of many kinds of canned food. Besides this, it cleans gall bladder, prevents forming stones and helps to reduce the cholesterol in human blood.
Soy Dietary Fiber is recommended in the following kinds of products:
-Cooked Sausages, Cooked Hams; Half-smoked, boiled-smoked sausages;
-Chopped semi-prepared meat;
-Canned food, like Luncheon Meat, Canned Tuna;
-Tomato Mix, Tomato Paste, Tomato Sauce, and other Sauces recommended.
Flow Chart of Soy Fiber
Defatted Soya Flake---Protein Extracting---Centrifugating---Double Centifugating---PH Adjusting---Neutralizing---Washing---Squeezing---Crumbling---HeatTreating---Drying---Screening---Packing---Terminal Metal Detecting---Deliver to the Warehouse.
Why are soy fiber dietary thought to be so good for health? What are the characteristics of soy dietary fiber? What is the function of SPI?
l What is soy dietary fiber?
l What are the soy dietary fiber used for
l What are the health effects of soy dietary fiber
soybean dietary fiberary mainly refers to the general term for macromolecular carbohydrates that cannot be digested by human digestive enzymes, mainly including cellulose, pectin, xylan, mannose, etc. Although dietary fiber cannot provide any nutrients to the human body, it has important physiological functions for the human body. Dietary fiber has the functions of significantly reducing plasma cholesterol, regulating gastrointestinal function and insulin level.
The biological activity of soybean dietary fiberary, regulating blood lipids, lowering cholesterol, soybean dietary fiberary has the ability to bind and exchange cations, and can exchange ca2+, pa2+, etc. During ion exchange, the instantaneous concentration of cations is changed, which plays a role in dilution, so it affects the pH value, osmotic pressure and redox site of the digestive tract, forming an ideal buffer environment. More importantly, it can exchange with NA+ in the intestinal tract, prompting a large amount of K+ and NA+ to be eliminated from the urine and feces, thereby reducing the NA+/K+ value in the blood and directly reducing blood pressure. Therefore, the prevention and treatment of high blood pressure, heart disease and arteriosclerosis is closely related to the excretion of cholesterol and bile acid and dietary fiber. The water-soluble dietary fiber in soybean fiber has the effect of significantly reducing blood cholesterol concentration.
SPI can inhibit and regulate the increase of insulin and blood sugar levels in patients with impaired glucose tolerance. It can promote the absorption of water in the gastrointestinal tract of the human body, delay the absorption of glucose, and at the same time make people feel full, which is beneficial for diabetic and obese patients to eat. It can improve the function of the large intestine.
If you are looking for a good quality and reasonable price of soy dietary fiber products,Xinrui Group can provide you with the best
The products of vital wheat gluten remained very popular. What is the historical development of vital wheat gluten? What are the functions and uses of wheat gluten?
l What is the development of vital wheat gluten
l What is the advantage of vital wheat gluten
l What is vital wheat gluten used for
The study of cereal protein has a history of 250 years, Beccari first confirmed the existence of wheat protein in 1728. Since then, researchers have never stopped studying wheat protein. Among them, TBOsborne, who is known as the father of plant protein chemistry, has been more influential. He divided wheat proteins into different types according to their solubility in a series of solvents: water soluble. albumin, salt-soluble globulin, alcohol-soluble prolamin, and water- and alcohol-insoluble glutenin.
1. Gluten is a substance obtained after wheat flour is washed with water to remove starch and water-soluble components. In production, it generally refers to water-insoluble protein, which also includes a certain content of lipids (about 10%) and water-insoluble starch. Wheat gluten and bran are often used as feedstuffs as by-products of wheat starch processing.
2. With the in-depth research and the food industry's demand for additives, the value of wheat gluten goes far beyond the wheat starch itself. The research on the deep processing and functional food using gluten as raw material has also attracted more and more attention. Especially after the discovery of wheat protein peptides with various biological activities, such as antioxidant, antihypertensive, and immunity-enhancing activities, the extraction of biologically active small peptides from gluten has become a research hotspot, which is the deep processing of gluten. an important part of research.
wheat gluten flour, also known as active wheat gluten flour and wheat gluten protein, is a natural protein extracted from wheat (flour). It is composed of a variety of amino acids. The protein content is as high as 75% to 85%, and it contains fifteen kinds of amino acids necessary for the human body. , is a nutrient-rich vegetable protein resource. It has viscosity, elasticity, extensibility, film forming and liposuction. wheat gluten is an excellent dough improver, widely used in the production of bread, noodles and instant noodles. It can be used as a water-retaining agent in meat products, and it is also the basic raw material of high-grade aquatic feed. At present, gluten is also used as a high-efficiency green flour gluten enhancer in China. It is used in the production of high-wheat gluten flour and special flour for bread, and the amount of addition is not limited. Gluten is also an effective way to increase the content of vegetable protein in food. method.
If you are looking for a good quality and reasonable price of vital wheat gluten products,Xinrui Group can provide you with the best
Xinrui Group is a leading soy protein and Wheat protein production base in China. The company will participate in the 25th China International Food Additives and Ingredients Exhibition from August 16 to 18, 2022 in Guangzhou, Guangdong Province. At the exhibition, Xinrui Group will showcase its latest wheat gluten, soy dietary fiber and soy protein isolate products and technologies.
Exhibition pictures over the years
With the strong support of colleagues in the food additives and ingredients industry, FIC has become a world-renowned, Asia's largest, most international and most cohesive food additives and ingredients industry brand exhibition after more than 20 years of cultivation and development. , much favored by colleagues in the industry at home and abroad.
This Exhibition is an important event that will take place in Guangzhou from August 16 to 18, 2022. Xinrui Group will participate in this exhibition and show our latest wheat gluten, Wheat protein, soy dietary fiber and soy protein isolate products and technologies.
Xinrui Group is China's high-quality wheat protein & soy protein production base. With 17 years of agricultural products extraction and sales experiences, we are an integration of multiple and diversified group companies. Its products include vital wheat gluten, wheat starch, soy dietary fiber, soy protein isolate, edible ethanol and so on.
Xinrui Group will exhibit its wide range of wheat protein & soy protein products. These products include include vital wheat gluten, wheat starch, soy dietary fiber, soy protein isolate, edible ethanol and so on. They are used in various foods such as beverage, meat processing, Cooking, Emulsifier, Food Additive, bakery and meat products.
Visitors to the exhibition will have the opportunity to find information about our products and learn about their application in food production. They will also be able to ask questions about our products and services.
Xinrui Group has participated in the China International Food Additives and Ingredients Exhibition for many years now. The exhibition is a great opportunity to network with industry leaders and to showcase our latest products to food additives and ingredients manufacturers.
This year's exhibition will be held from August 16 to 18, 2022 in Area A of the China Import and Export Fair Complex in Guangzhou. We look forward to seeing you there!
soy protein isolate is known to be a good source of nutrition for the body. What are the advantages of soybean protein isolate? What does the future hold for SPI?
l What is soy protein isolate
l What are the benefits of soy protein isolate
l What is the future research direction of soy protein isolate
Soy protein powder is a nearly purified protein obtained from soybeans extracted from soybeans through a series of processing steps. soy protein isolate contains eight essential amino acids, which are similar to meat, fish, eggs, and milk, and belong to full-price protein.
After refined processing, soybean protein powder has high nutritional value, but the uses are different. Generally speaking, the molecular weight of soybean protein is relatively large, the digestion process is slightly more complicated, and it is more suitable for ordinary people to supplement nutrition; while the molecular weight of whey protein is relatively small, which is more suitable for the elderly, children and people recovering from illness.
Since the natural soybean protein isolate functional properties are not prominent, it is difficult to meet the different requirements of protein functional properties in food systems. To this end, some methods are needed to improve the functional properties of soybean protein isolate, so that it can be used in a variety of food systems. The modification of SPI is to essentially change the functional properties of soybean protein isolate through physical, chemical, enzymatic or genetic engineering methods, so as to achieve the required quality characteristics of food and expand the application scope of soybean protein isolate in the field of food. The hydrolysate prepared by enzymatic modification of SPI not only has improved functional properties, but also has improved nutritional value. Because of its more obvious advantages, enzymatic modification is considered to be a potential modification method and has become a research hotspot.
If you are looking for a good quality and reasonable price of soybean protein isolate products,Xinrui Group can provide you with the best
hydrolyzed wheat protein is a nutrient that is often added to foods. What is hydrolyzed wheat protein used for? What are the characteristics of hydrolyzed wheat protein?
l What is vital wheat gluten
l What are the characteristics of hydrolyzed wheat protein
l What is hydrolyzed wheat protein used for
What is vital wheat gluten
When the heat dough is kneaded and washed in water, part of its starch granules and bran particles are separated from the dough and become suspended, the other part is dissolved in water, and the remaining part is a lumpy rubber-like substance called gluten. Unlike other proteins, wheat gluten is less sensitive to heat and needs to be heated to about 80°C to gel. This shows that most of the molecules in the gluten are S-S cross-links, that is, the gluten protein is composed of a firm tertiary or quaternary structure. Therefore, if the S-S cross-links of gluten are cut with a reducing agent, its thermal sensitivity is significantly improved.
What are the characteristics of hydrolyzed wheat protein
1. Gliadin has ductility, glutenin has elasticity, and can form a network structure with water, so it has excellent viscoelasticity, extensibility, water absorption, liposuction and emulsification, film forming characteristics and light mellow or slightly grainy flavor. and other unique physical properties.
2. The gliadin molecule in wheat protein is spherical, with a relatively small molecular weight (25,000-100,000), with extensibility, but small elasticity; glutenin molecules are fibrous, with a relatively large molecular weight (above 100,000), with elasticity , but the extension is small. The combined action of these two makes wheat protein a unique viscoelasticity that other plant proteins do not have.
What is hydrolyzed wheat protein used for
1. Some of the polypeptides generated by incomplete hydrolysis of wheat protein have certain physiological activities, such as inhibiting hypertension and improving immunity.
2. wheat protein has a wide range of uses in food, and can be used as food preservation agent, emulsifier, foaming agent, chewing gum base, used in wine, edible artificial casing, cheese, acidic beverage, edible thin film, protein film Processing of food, baked goods, breakfast cereals, pet food and meat products.
3. Utilizing wheat gluten enhances dough strength, retains gas and controls expansion for consistent bread volume. The water absorption and retention properties of wheat gluten improve product yield, keep bread soft, extend shelf life, enhance natural taste, etc., and can produce a variety of high-quality bread products.
4. To produce dried noodles, add 1% to 2% active gluten, because the dough is well formed, the softness is increased, and the gluten strength is increased, so the production is convenient and the touch is improved. It is used to produce boiled noodles, which can improve the yield of boiled noodles, prevent noodles from being too soft or broken, and delay the extension of noodles.
If you are looking for a good quality and reasonable price of hydrolyzed wheat protein,Xinrui Group can provide you with the best
Isolated soy protein is a complete, high-quality, plant-based protein.It is a great solution for meat replacement without compromising quality, nutrition and functionality. Also it is cholesteral-free, low in saturated fat and carbohydrates, which makes it very attractive to health- conscious cousumers. Soy protein now are widely used in meat products such as hot dog, sausages, ham and fish products.
Application: high-temperature meat products, such as hot dog, sausages, ham, meat balls, meat paddies, fish balls, etc.
- Good water preserving capability to preserve water and gravy of meat products, keep the taste and flavor of meat products; enhance water absorption of baked food, hold water of food, reduce shrinkage and prolong its freshness period.
- Good gel agglutinative property to hold water, flavor and sugar of food by gel texture of protein; give products better elasticity, improve texture and sliceability of products.
- Good emulsification to accelerate the forming of oil-water emulsion, prevent oil droplets from separating, stabilize the emulsion. This can increase the yields of products, reduce costs, and make the preserving capability of water and oil 1:5:5(1 unit of protein can absorb 5 unit of water and 5 unit of oil or fat).
- Good liquidity, high viscosity etc.
Packing: 20kg/bag, Paper-plastic bag with lining
- prevent goods from rain and humidity during transportation and storage, forbidden to pack or store with other odorants.
- best temperature for storage is below 25Celsius, keep ventilation and dryness.
- shelf life is 12 months.
The protein separated from soybean meal. They contain more than 90% protein. The basic principle of producing SPI is simple. Using defatted soybean flakes as raw materials, protein is first dissolved in water. The solution is separated from the solid residue. Finally, the protein is washed out of the solution, separated and dried.
Isolated soy protein is a kind of surfactant, which can reduce the surface tension of water and oil as well as air. It is easy to form stable emulsion. In the process of making baked food, frozen food and soup food, adding soy protein isolate as emulsifier can make the product stable.
Isolated soy protein can be added into meat products to form emulsion and gel matrix to prevent fat from moving to the surface. Therefore, it can promote fat absorption or fat binding. It can reduce the loss of fat and juice during the processing of meat products, help maintain the stability of appearance, and the oil absorption rate of protein separated is 154%.
It has high viscosity, plasticity and elasticity. It can be used not only as a carrier of water, but also as a carrier of flavoring agent, sugar and other complexes, which is very beneficial to food processing.
In soy protein, the foaming property of protein isolate is the best. The foaming property of soybean protein can give loose structure and good taste to food.
When the meat is chopped, the mixture of protein isolate and egg protein is applied on the surface of the fiber to form a thin film, which is easy to dry, can prevent odor loss, is conducive to the rehydration process, and provides a reasonable structure for the rehydrated products.