Soya Beans And Milk
Soy protein is a type of protein which comes from soybean plants.
It comes in 3 different forms – soy flour, concentrates, and soy protein isolates.
The isolates are commonly used in protein powders and health supplements due to their muscle-building qualities.
Soy protein contains essential amino acids which cannot be produced naturally by the body. For this reason, many people on a restricted diet, like vegetarians, consume soy protein supplements for nutritional benefits.
Due to its high volume of amino acids, soy protein is considered to be a “complete protein” by nutritionists, containing similar benefits to the protein found in legume pulses.
It is also one of the cheapest supplemental sources of protein and can be found in foods such as tofu and soy milk.
Soy protein isolate is often used in protein shakes as an alternative to whey, which some people can be sensitive to or avoid consuming for dietary reasons.
What are the types of Soy Protein?
There are two main different types of soy protein – soy protein isolate （Ruiqianjia brand） and soy protein concentrate. Both of these products come from soybean meal, which is then dehulled and defatted before being processed into different parts.
The isolate is a powdered protein supplement which is common in soy protein shakes and supplements. Isolate is 90-95% protein and contains almost no fat or carbohydrates.
Soy protein concentrate, on the other hand, is manufactured by taking the dehulled/defatted soybean meal and removing some of the carbohydrates from it. It is often used in baking, cereals, and as an ingredient for various food products.The concentrate is very easy to digest and contains a lot of fiber, so it is often recommended for children, elderly people, and pregnant women who need to keep a close eye on their health.
Soy Protein Benefits
According to the Food & Drug Administration in the US, soy protein can be used as a good substitute for animal products in a plant-based diet.
2.Fights Heart Problems
Soy reduces LDL cholesterol levels in your body, which is instrumental in fighting heart disease problems.
3.Great for Bone Health
Soy contains phytoestrogen, which makes it easier to absorb calcium. As a result, many soy protein supplements come fortified with calcium, helping to increase your calcium intake. This helps to prevent a loss in bone mass and fights against osteoporosis, a condition where your bones deteriorate as you get older.
4. Increases Energy
Undergoing some intense exercise? Doing some mad workouts at the gym? Soy contains amino acids which can be used by the body and converted into energy. This way, soy protein not only helps you with muscle-building – it also keeps your energy up when you’re working hard to acquire that lean muscle mass!
5. Helps to Prevent Cancer
Soy contains genistein-phytochemicals that have been found to lower risks of prostate cancer and breast cancer, making it attractive to both male and female health nuts alike. The genistein found in soy protein can actually stop tumor cells from growing altogether, halting cancer in its tracks before it can develop and get worse.
Xinrui Group – Shandong Kawah Oils: factory direct export good quality isolated soy protein.
Thank you very much for your long-term support to our company, we sincerely invite you to attend the Shanghai National Convention and Exhibition Center on June 8-10, 2021
The 24th China International Food Additives and Ingredients Exhibition
The 30th National Food Additive Production and Application Technology Exhibition
Please Visit Us
Booth number: 11D10/11F11
Shandong Kawah Oils Co., Ltd.
Isolated soy protein is a complete, high-quality, plant-based protein.It is a great solution for meat replacement without compromising quality, nutrition and functionality. Also it is cholesteral-free, low in saturated fat and carbohydrates, which makes it very attractive to health- conscious cousumers. Soy protein now are widely used in meat products such as hot dog, sausages, ham and fish products.
Application: high-temperature meat products, such as hot dog, sausages, ham, meat balls, meat paddies, fish balls, etc.
- Good water preserving capability to preserve water and gravy of meat products, keep the taste and flavor of meat products; enhance water absorption of baked food, hold water of food, reduce shrinkage and prolong its freshness period.
- Good gel agglutinative property to hold water, flavor and sugar of food by gel texture of protein; give products better elasticity, improve texture and sliceability of products.
- Good emulsification to accelerate the forming of oil-water emulsion, prevent oil droplets from separating, stabilize the emulsion. This can increase the yields of products, reduce costs, and make the preserving capability of water and oil 1:5:5(1 unit of protein can absorb 5 unit of water and 5 unit of oil or fat).
- Good liquidity, high viscosity etc.
Packing: 20kg/bag, Paper-plastic bag with lining
- prevent goods from rain and humidity during transportation and storage, forbidden to pack or store with other odorants.
- best temperature for storage is below 25Celsius, keep ventilation and dryness.
- shelf life is 12 months.
P.1: Xinrui Group – Plantation Base – N-GMO Soybean Plants
Soybeans were cultivated in Asia about 3,000 years ago. Soy was first introduced to Europe in the early 18th century and to British colonies in North America in 1765, where it was first grown for hay. Benjamin Franklin wrote a letter in 1770 mentioning bringing soybeans home from England. Soybeans did not become an important crop outside of Asia until about 1910. Soy was introduced to Africa from China in the late 19th Century and is now widespread across the continent.
In America soy was considered an industrial product only and not used as a food prior to the 1920’s. Traditional non-fermented food uses of soybeans include soy milk and from the latter tofu and tofu skin. Fermented foods include soy sauce, fermented bean paste, natto, and tempeh, among others. Originally, soy protein concentrates and isolates were used by the meat industry to bind fat and water in meat applications and to increase protein content in lower grade sausages. They were crudely refined and if added at above 5% amounts, they imparted a “beany” flavor to the finished product. As technology advanced soy products were refined further and exhibit a neutral flavor today.
In the past the soybean industry begged for acceptance but today soybean products can be found in every supermarket. Differently flavored soy milk and roasted soybeans lie next to almonds, walnuts and peanuts. Today soy proteins are considered not just a filler material, but a “good food” and are used by athletes in diet and muscle building drinks or as refreshing fruit smoothies.
P.2: Xinrui Group –N-GMO Soybeans
Soybeans are considered to be a source of complete protein. A complete protein is one that contains significant amounts of all the essential amino acids that must be provided to the human body because of the body’s inability to synthesize them. For this reason soy is a good source of protein amongst many others for vegetarians and vegans or for people who want to reduce the amount of meat they eat. They can replace meat with soy protein products without requiring major adjustments elsewhere in the diet. From the soybean many other products are obtained such as: soy flour, textured vegetable protein, soy oil, soy protein concentrate, soy protein isolate, soy yoghurt, soy milk and animal feed for farm raised fish, poultry and cattle.
The dramatic increase in interest in soy products is largely credited to the 1995 ruling of the Food and Drug Administration allowing health claims for foods containing 6.25 g of protein per serving. The FDA approved soy as an official cholesterol-lowering food along with other heart and health benefits. The FDA granted the following health claim for soy: “25 grams of soy protein a day, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.”
Soy flour is made by milling soybeans. Depending on the amount of oil extracted the flour can be full-fat or de-fatted. It can be made as fine powder or more coarse soy grits. Protein content of different soy flours:
Full-fat soy flour - 35%.
Low-fat soy flour - 45%.
Defatted soy flour - 47%.
Soybeans contain all three of the nutrients required for good nutrition: complete protein, carbohydrate and fat as well as vitamins and minerals including calcium, folic acid and iron. The composition of soy protein is nearly equivalent in quality to meat, milk and egg protein. Soybean oil is 61% polyunsaturated fat and 24% monounsaturated fat which is comparable to the total unsaturated fat content of other vegetable oils. Soybean oil contains no cholesterol.
Commercially processed meats contain soy protein today throughout the world. Soy proteins are used in hot dogs, other sausages, whole muscle foods, salamis, pepperoni pizza toppings, meat patties, vegetarian sausages etc. Hobbyist have also discovered that adding some soy protein allowed them to add more water and improved the texture of the sausage. It eliminated shrivelling and made the sausage plumper.
Soy concentrates and isolates are used in sausages, burgers and other meat products. Soy proteins when mixed with ground meat will form a gel upon heating, entrapping liquid and moisture. They increase firmness and juiciness of the product and reduce cooking loss during frying. In addition they enrich the protein content of many products and make them healthier by reducing the amount of saturated fat and cholesterol that otherwise would be present. Soy protein powders are the most commonly added protein to meat products at around 2-3% as the larger amounts may impart a “beany” flavor to the product. They bind water extremely well and cover fat particles with fine emulsion. This prevents fats from lumping together. The sausage will be juicier, plumper and have less shrivelling.
Soy protein concentrate (about 60% protein), is a natural product that contains around 60% protein and retains most of the soybean’s dietary fiber. SPC can bind 4 parts of water. However, soy concentrates do not form the real gel as they contain some of the insoluble fiber that prevents gel formation; they only form a paste. This does not create a problem as the sausage batter will never be emulsified to the extent that the yoghurt or smoothie drinks are. Before processing, soy protein concentrate is re-hydrated at a ratio of 1:3.
Soy protein isolate, is a natural product that contains at least 90% protein and no other ingredients. It is made from de-fatted soy meal by removing most of the fats and carbohydrates. Therefore, soy protein isolate has a very neutral flavour compared to other soy products. As soy protein isolate is more refined, it costs slightly more than soy protein concentrate. Soy protein isolate can bind 5 parts of water. Soy isolates are excellent emulsifiers of fat and their ability to produce the real gel contributes to the increased firmness of the product. Isolates are added to add juiciness, cohesiveness, and viscosity to a variety of meat, seafood, and poultry products.
P.3: Xinrui Group –Ruiqianjia Brand ISP – Good gel and emulsification.
For making quality sausages the recommended mixing ratio is 1 part of soy protein isolate to 3.3 parts of water. SPI is chosen for delicate products that require superior flavor such as yoghurt, cheese, whole muscle foods and healthy drinks. Isolated Soy protein manufactured by Xinrui Group - Shandong Kawah Oils and exported by Guanxian Ruichang Trading usually contains 90% of protein.
P.4: N-GMO –SPI Made by Xinrui Group - Shandong Kawah Oils
Soy dietary fiber is derived from the cell wall material of soybean cotyledon. It is composed of a complex matrix of insoluble fiber, soluble fiber and protein. In many products like ice cream, bread food and drink etc. Soy dietary fiber can increase final products' water-binding ability and formability. Soya dietary fibre is wildly used in Nutritional food, Dietary food, Fast food, Seasoning products, Meat products, Bread and so on.
Application: meat products, quick-frozen products, bakery, tomato sauce, ketchup, heath products, fat-free food, low-fat and low-sugar food and high fiber food.
- Good color and luster, excellent flavor.
- Excellent water-holding and expansibility. To enhance moisture and defer aging when added into the food.
- Excellent property of emulsifying, suspension and thickening.
Packing: 20kgs per plastic-paper bag with separate inner PE liner.
Keep from rain and humidity during transportation and storage, forbidden to pack or store with other odorants.
Best temperature for storage is below 25, keep ventilation and dryness.
Shelf life is 12 months.
Xinrui Group is a leading soy protein and Wheat protein production base in China. The company will participate in the 25th China International Food Additives and Ingredients Exhibition from August 16 to 18, 2022 in Guangzhou, Guangdong Province. At the exhibition, Xinrui Group will showcase its latest wheat gluten, soy dietary fiber and soy protein isolate products and technologies.
Exhibition pictures over the years
With the strong support of colleagues in the food additives and ingredients industry, FIC has become a world-renowned, Asia's largest, most international and most cohesive food additives and ingredients industry brand exhibition after more than 20 years of cultivation and development. , much favored by colleagues in the industry at home and abroad.
This Exhibition is an important event that will take place in Guangzhou from August 16 to 18, 2022. Xinrui Group will participate in this exhibition and show our latest wheat gluten, Wheat protein, soy dietary fiber and soy protein isolate products and technologies.
Xinrui Group is China's high-quality wheat protein & soy protein production base. With 17 years of agricultural products extraction and sales experiences, we are an integration of multiple and diversified group companies. Its products include vital wheat gluten, wheat starch, soy dietary fiber, soy protein isolate, edible ethanol and so on.
Xinrui Group will exhibit its wide range of wheat protein & soy protein products. These products include include vital wheat gluten, wheat starch, soy dietary fiber, soy protein isolate, edible ethanol and so on. They are used in various foods such as beverage, meat processing, Cooking, Emulsifier, Food Additive, bakery and meat products.
Visitors to the exhibition will have the opportunity to find information about our products and learn about their application in food production. They will also be able to ask questions about our products and services.
Xinrui Group has participated in the China International Food Additives and Ingredients Exhibition for many years now. The exhibition is a great opportunity to network with industry leaders and to showcase our latest products to food additives and ingredients manufacturers.
This year's exhibition will be held from August 16 to 18, 2022 in Area A of the China Import and Export Fair Complex in Guangzhou. We look forward to seeing you there!
hydrolyzed wheat protein is a nutrient that is often added to foods. What is hydrolyzed wheat protein used for? What are the characteristics of hydrolyzed wheat protein?
l What is vital wheat gluten
l What are the characteristics of hydrolyzed wheat protein
l What is hydrolyzed wheat protein used for
What is vital wheat gluten
When the heat dough is kneaded and washed in water, part of its starch granules and bran particles are separated from the dough and become suspended, the other part is dissolved in water, and the remaining part is a lumpy rubber-like substance called gluten. Unlike other proteins, wheat gluten is less sensitive to heat and needs to be heated to about 80°C to gel. This shows that most of the molecules in the gluten are S-S cross-links, that is, the gluten protein is composed of a firm tertiary or quaternary structure. Therefore, if the S-S cross-links of gluten are cut with a reducing agent, its thermal sensitivity is significantly improved.
What are the characteristics of hydrolyzed wheat protein
1. Gliadin has ductility, glutenin has elasticity, and can form a network structure with water, so it has excellent viscoelasticity, extensibility, water absorption, liposuction and emulsification, film forming characteristics and light mellow or slightly grainy flavor. and other unique physical properties.
2. The gliadin molecule in wheat protein is spherical, with a relatively small molecular weight (25,000-100,000), with extensibility, but small elasticity; glutenin molecules are fibrous, with a relatively large molecular weight (above 100,000), with elasticity , but the extension is small. The combined action of these two makes wheat protein a unique viscoelasticity that other plant proteins do not have.
What is hydrolyzed wheat protein used for
1. Some of the polypeptides generated by incomplete hydrolysis of wheat protein have certain physiological activities, such as inhibiting hypertension and improving immunity.
2. wheat protein has a wide range of uses in food, and can be used as food preservation agent, emulsifier, foaming agent, chewing gum base, used in wine, edible artificial casing, cheese, acidic beverage, edible thin film, protein film Processing of food, baked goods, breakfast cereals, pet food and meat products.
3. Utilizing wheat gluten enhances dough strength, retains gas and controls expansion for consistent bread volume. The water absorption and retention properties of wheat gluten improve product yield, keep bread soft, extend shelf life, enhance natural taste, etc., and can produce a variety of high-quality bread products.
4. To produce dried noodles, add 1% to 2% active gluten, because the dough is well formed, the softness is increased, and the gluten strength is increased, so the production is convenient and the touch is improved. It is used to produce boiled noodles, which can improve the yield of boiled noodles, prevent noodles from being too soft or broken, and delay the extension of noodles.
If you are looking for a good quality and reasonable price of hydrolyzed wheat protein,Xinrui Group can provide you with the best
Vital Wheat Gluten is one of the most popular healthy foods. What role does wheat gluten play in the food industry? What are the advantages of organic wheat gluten
l What is organic wheat gluten
l What is the use of organic wheat gluten in food
l What are the health effects of organic wheat gluten
Vital Wheat Gluten has unique properties and is widely used in the food industry and feed industry for the preparation of edible films, bioactive small peptides and other products. Gluten flour, also known as active gluten flour and wheat gluten protein, is a natural protein extracted from wheat (flour). It is composed of a variety of amino acids. The protein content is as high as 75% to 85%. It is a nutrient-rich vegetable protein resource. It has viscosity, elasticity, extensibility, film formability and liposuction. Gluten is an excellent dough improver, which is widely used in the production of bread, noodles and instant noodles. It is used as a water-retaining agent in meat products, and it is also the basic raw material of high-grade aquatic feed.
1. The application of organic wheat gluten in bread flour can significantly improve the water absorption rate of dough, increase dough elasticity, air retention, dough kneading resistance and stability, and significantly improve the internal structure and baking quality of bread. And due to the high protein content of gluten, Maillard reaction often occurs during the baking process, resulting in an attractive aroma, which can improve the quality of bread.
2. organic wheat gluten can also improve the elasticity of foods. For example, after adding gluten to the fish cake, the gluten is restored to a ductile gluten network structure due to water absorption. After kneading, it is evenly mixed with the fish meat. Through heating, the gluten continuously absorbs water and heat denatures, strengthening the fish cake. The elasticity of the sausage; the use of gluten denatured by reducing agents or enzymes in the production of sausage products can enhance the elasticity of sausages.
3. Using wheat gluten as raw material, the edible film prepared has the characteristics of good mechanical properties, edible and degradable properties, and is often used as the substrate of edible film. Studies have shown that the edible film made from gluten has an ideal fresh-keeping effect.
The traditional view holds that protein plays a nutritional role in food, and protein can only be absorbed and utilized by the human body after it is decomposed into free amino acids. However, in recent years, studies have found that after digestion in the human body, proteins are mostly in the form of small peptides composed of 2-7 amino acid molecules, and then directly absorbed by the intestinal tract, and the proportion of amino acids absorbed is very small. At present, the extraction of bioactive small peptides from gluten has become a hot spot in functional food research.
If you are looking for a good quality and reasonable price of Vital Wheat Gluten,Xinrui Group can provide you with the best.