The products of vital wheat gluten remained very popular. What is the historical development of vital wheat gluten? What are the functions and uses of wheat gluten?
l What is the development of vital wheat gluten
l What is the advantage of vital wheat gluten
l What is vital wheat gluten used for
The study of cereal protein has a history of 250 years, Beccari first confirmed the existence of wheat protein in 1728. Since then, researchers have never stopped studying wheat protein. Among them, TBOsborne, who is known as the father of plant protein chemistry, has been more influential. He divided wheat proteins into different types according to their solubility in a series of solvents: water soluble. albumin, salt-soluble globulin, alcohol-soluble prolamin, and water- and alcohol-insoluble glutenin.
1. Gluten is a substance obtained after wheat flour is washed with water to remove starch and water-soluble components. In production, it generally refers to water-insoluble protein, which also includes a certain content of lipids (about 10%) and water-insoluble starch. Wheat gluten and bran are often used as feedstuffs as by-products of wheat starch processing.
2. With the in-depth research and the food industry's demand for additives, the value of wheat gluten goes far beyond the wheat starch itself. The research on the deep processing and functional food using gluten as raw material has also attracted more and more attention. Especially after the discovery of wheat protein peptides with various biological activities, such as antioxidant, antihypertensive, and immunity-enhancing activities, the extraction of biologically active small peptides from gluten has become a research hotspot, which is the deep processing of gluten. an important part of research.
wheat gluten flour, also known as active wheat gluten flour and wheat gluten protein, is a natural protein extracted from wheat (flour). It is composed of a variety of amino acids. The protein content is as high as 75% to 85%, and it contains fifteen kinds of amino acids necessary for the human body. , is a nutrient-rich vegetable protein resource. It has viscosity, elasticity, extensibility, film forming and liposuction. wheat gluten is an excellent dough improver, widely used in the production of bread, noodles and instant noodles. It can be used as a water-retaining agent in meat products, and it is also the basic raw material of high-grade aquatic feed. At present, gluten is also used as a high-efficiency green flour gluten enhancer in China. It is used in the production of high-wheat gluten flour and special flour for bread, and the amount of addition is not limited. Gluten is also an effective way to increase the content of vegetable protein in food. method.
If you are looking for a good quality and reasonable price of vital wheat gluten products,Xinrui Group can provide you with the best
hydrolyzed wheat protein is a nutrient that is often added to foods. What is hydrolyzed wheat protein used for? What are the characteristics of hydrolyzed wheat protein?
l What is vital wheat gluten
l What are the characteristics of hydrolyzed wheat protein
l What is hydrolyzed wheat protein used for
What is vital wheat gluten
When the heat dough is kneaded and washed in water, part of its starch granules and bran particles are separated from the dough and become suspended, the other part is dissolved in water, and the remaining part is a lumpy rubber-like substance called gluten. Unlike other proteins, wheat gluten is less sensitive to heat and needs to be heated to about 80°C to gel. This shows that most of the molecules in the gluten are S-S cross-links, that is, the gluten protein is composed of a firm tertiary or quaternary structure. Therefore, if the S-S cross-links of gluten are cut with a reducing agent, its thermal sensitivity is significantly improved.
What are the characteristics of hydrolyzed wheat protein
1. Gliadin has ductility, glutenin has elasticity, and can form a network structure with water, so it has excellent viscoelasticity, extensibility, water absorption, liposuction and emulsification, film forming characteristics and light mellow or slightly grainy flavor. and other unique physical properties.
2. The gliadin molecule in wheat protein is spherical, with a relatively small molecular weight (25,000-100,000), with extensibility, but small elasticity; glutenin molecules are fibrous, with a relatively large molecular weight (above 100,000), with elasticity , but the extension is small. The combined action of these two makes wheat protein a unique viscoelasticity that other plant proteins do not have.
What is hydrolyzed wheat protein used for
1. Some of the polypeptides generated by incomplete hydrolysis of wheat protein have certain physiological activities, such as inhibiting hypertension and improving immunity.
2. wheat protein has a wide range of uses in food, and can be used as food preservation agent, emulsifier, foaming agent, chewing gum base, used in wine, edible artificial casing, cheese, acidic beverage, edible thin film, protein film Processing of food, baked goods, breakfast cereals, pet food and meat products.
3. Utilizing wheat gluten enhances dough strength, retains gas and controls expansion for consistent bread volume. The water absorption and retention properties of wheat gluten improve product yield, keep bread soft, extend shelf life, enhance natural taste, etc., and can produce a variety of high-quality bread products.
4. To produce dried noodles, add 1% to 2% active gluten, because the dough is well formed, the softness is increased, and the gluten strength is increased, so the production is convenient and the touch is improved. It is used to produce boiled noodles, which can improve the yield of boiled noodles, prevent noodles from being too soft or broken, and delay the extension of noodles.
If you are looking for a good quality and reasonable price of hydrolyzed wheat protein,Xinrui Group can provide you with the best
Soy protein isolate is a kind of plant protein with the highest content of protein -90%. It is made from defatted soy meal by removing most of the fats and carbohydrates, yielding a product with 90 percent protein. Therefore, soy protein isolate has a very neutral flavour compared to other soy products. Because most of the carbohydrates are removed, the intake of soy protein isolate does not cause flatulence.
Soy protein isolate, also known as isolated soy protein is used in the food industry for nutritional ( increasing protein content), sensorial ( better mouthfeel, bland flavour) and functional reasons( for applications requiring emulsification, water and fat absorption and adhesive properties).
Soy protein is used in following food products:
Meat processing, frozen products,poultry and fish products
Soups,sauces and prepared foods
Meal replacements,breakfast cereals
Energy and protein bars
Weight loss ready-to-drink beverages
Flow Chart of Isolated Soy Protein
Soymeal---Extraction---Centrifugation---Acidification---Centrifugation---Neutralization---Sterilization---Descent---Spray Drying---Screening---Packing---Metal Detecting---Deliver to the Warehouse.
Applications of Soy Fiber
Characters of Soy Dietary Fiber:
-High water binding ability as 1:8 at least;
-Ability of keeping (supporting) effects of emulsifier;
-Insolubility in water and oil;
-To form gel together with soy protein.
Advantages to Use Soy Dietary Fiber
Thanks to the high water-binding ability, it increases the yield of meat production greatly, for the purpose to reduce the production cost. And the thermal stability of edible fiber under high temperature sterilization also makes it used widely in the production of many kinds of canned food. Besides this, it cleans gall bladder, prevents forming stones and helps to reduce the cholesterol in human blood.
Soy Dietary Fiber is recommended in the following kinds of products:
-Cooked Sausages, Cooked Hams; Half-smoked, boiled-smoked sausages;
-Chopped semi-prepared meat;
-Canned food, like Luncheon Meat, Canned Tuna;
-Tomato Mix, Tomato Paste, Tomato Sauce, and other Sauces recommended.
Flow Chart of Soy Fiber
Defatted Soya Flake---Protein Extracting---Centrifugating---Double Centifugating---PH Adjusting---Neutralizing---Washing---Squeezing---Crumbling---HeatTreating---Drying---Screening---Packing---Terminal Metal Detecting---Deliver to the Warehouse.
With the deepening of people's understanding of healthy food, Soy Protein Isolate is more and more popular. What are some examples of SPI applications in the food industry? What are the advantages of Soy Protein Isolate?
l What is Soy Protein Isolate?
l Application of Soy Protein Isolate in Meat Products
l Application of Soy Protein Isolate in Baked Food
Soybean protein isolate is a full-value protein food additive produced from low-temperature desolubilized soybean meal.Soy Protein Isolate is an important vegetable protein product, which is rich in nutrients and does not contain cholesterol. One of the varieties of protein, it has been widely used in food and other industries, and its protein content is as high as 90%. The digestibility and utilization rate can reach 93% to 97%. Soybean protein isolate contains 8 kinds of essential amino acids and some amino acids exceed the standard recommended by F A O /WHO. It is mainly composed of 11S and 7S globulin, and the protein composition is essential Eight kinds of amino acids are relatively balanced, especially lysine content is the highest.
At the same time, SPI also contains a lot of essential fatty acids, phospholipids, and minerals such as calcium and phosphorus that are beneficial to human health, and does not contain cholesterol. Its efficacy ratio is higher than that of meat. When mixed with other foods, it can significantly improve the nutritional value of the original food.
1. Minced meat products belong to the general public meat products, and the use of Soy Protein Isolate is small. For minced meat products such as meat patties, minced meatballs, dumplings and steamed buns, they are usually processed by roasting, frying, steaming and boiling. The processing temperature is high. It has good oil absorption properties.
2. Soy Protein Isolate can be used as an additive to improve product texture (reduce free fat). It can not only produce meat-like taste, but also enhance water holding capacity, reduce pie cooking shrinkage, improve yield, and reduce costs. At the same time, it can improve the nutritional value of the product.
When producing bread, adding no more than 5% Soy Protein Isolate can increase the volume of bread, improve the color of the skin, and have obvious effects on the sensory quality and nutritional value of bread (for example, it can make bread products The protein content increases, the volume increases, the texture is soft, the flavor is good, and the nutritional supplementation effect is obvious), and the shelf life of the product can also be extended; but if the amount of Soybean protein isolate added is too large (8%-12%), it will affect The tissue state and sensory quality of the bread will reduce the volume of the bread, thicken the skin, deepen the color, and harden the texture, and the effect is not good. Therefore, when using, the amount of Soybean protein isolate should be paid attention to.
If you are looking for a good quality and reasonable price of soybean protein isolate products,Xinrui Group can provide you with the best
Guanxian Xinrui Group is located in Guanxian Industrial Zone, founded in 2003, covers an area of more than 700 fields, with a total assets of 1.3 billion yuan, more than 1,000 employees. Based on the strategy of comprehensive utilization of resources, energy saving and emission reduction, and environmental protection, the overall industrial layout of the company has been developing for more than ten years, has developed into a scientific and technological research and development, intensive processing of agricultural products, import and export trade as one of the provincial key leading enterprises in agricultural industrialization. The way of zero-emission circular economy development from wheat and soybean primary processing, intensive processing, sewage treatment, reclaimed water reuse to sludge production of organic fertilizer for soil improvement and rehabilitation has been preliminarily realized. The company's brand products sell well around more than 20 provinces and cities, and exported to Southeast Asia, South, the Middle East, Norway, Russia and more than 40 countries and regions, product quality excellence, well received by customers at home and abroad. Has been identified by the Shandong provincial government as "Provincial-level key, leading enterprises in agricultural industrialization in Shandong province”, and the top 10 grain and oil industrial park.
The company at this stage vigorously develops wheat, soybean two major circular economy industrial chains.
The group began to develop 300,000 tons of wheat processing industry in 2007. The industry chain is to give priority to extracting high value-added refined flour from wheat. Vital Wheat gluten and superior starch were extracted from secondary flour with lower added value by downstream workshop, (Vital Wheat Gluten is used in high-gluten flour compounding, vegetarian food processing, and superior starch is used in the processing of Vermicelli, cold powder and other products.) The starch pulp composed of residual secondary starch and Pentosan was used to extract food-grade alcohol and medical alcohol through saccharification and fermentation in the production line of alcohol.
On the basis of summarizing the successful experience of wheat industry chain, the company developed 180,000 tons of soybean deep processing industry chain in 2015. Non-GMO soybean oil and food-grade soybean meal were produced from non-GMO soybean. Soybean meal can be used in food processing industry such as 1,000-page Bean Curd, meatball, ham, chafing dish and so on, it can be used in industries such as ketchup and dietary supplement.
The high concentration organic wastewater from the production of wheat and soybean industry chain was transported to the wastewater treatment plant. The remaining high-concentration organic wastewater is converted into biogas by anaerobic fermentation, and the biogas is purified and desulphurized, and then used in power generation or steam supply industry chain. After anaerobic treatment of wastewater by aerobic treatment and then advanced treatment to achieve the recycling water standard as heat and power co-generation boiler make-up water, industrial chain recycling water. The sludge from sewage treatment was fermented at high temperature after dehydration and processed into organic fertilizer, which was used to improve the soil remediation and improve the yield and quality of crops. The wheat and soybean produced by the base are used as raw materials in the industrial chain, thus realizing the development of closed-cycle economy from wheat and soybean planting, intensive processing, sewage treatment to soil improvement and rehabilitation of the planting base.
The 2021 Company actively adapts to the new situation, develops new forms of business, relies on the national rural revitalization industrial policy, takes the industrial prosperity as the lead, encircles the agricultural circular economy chain to extend the strong chain, raises the file to upgrade, an investment of 220 million yuan will be made to build a new project for intensive processing of highly efficient circular agricultural products. The first phase of the project started construction in February of 21, and the trial operation was realized at the end of December. By means of upgrading and building new production line, the project improves the original gluten production line, three new wheat gluten production lines, two wheat starch production lines, sludge and production waste material conversion of organic fertilizer production lines, the project to low value-added secondary flour as raw materials, to build digital, intelligent chemical plants, reduce labor by 40% and energy consumption by 15% , and realize on-line quality real-time monitoring, standardized production, greatly improve product quality, to meet the differentiated and specific needs of different customers, at the same time into the terminal market, the product directly to the dinner table. By upgrading the advanced treatment process of wastewater to further improve the utilization rate of water resources; by reusing sludge and production waste into organic fertilizer back to the field, raw materials are all eaten and squeezed, leaving no waste, finally achieve the whole industry chain of green closed-loop management.
The company’s main products are Vital Wheat Gluten, wheat starch, food-grade alcohol, non-GMO soybean oil, soy protein isolate, soybean dietary fiber, etc. , among them, Vital Wheat Gluten, soy protein isolate and soybean dietary fiber products are exported to more than 40 countries and regions, and are the key export enterprises in Liaocheng (Guanxian Ruichang Trading Co. , Ltd.) . With the continuous development and growth of the company, the management system has been gradually internationalized, certification through the most stringent food quality and safety system, such as BRC, HACCP, ISO 9000 & 14000, HALAL, KOSHER and so on. In order to open up the market and stable market, we actively participate in various industry exhibitions and seminars at home and abroad, and achieved good results.
The company insists the concept of“Integrity”, “Competition”, “Responsibility” and“Innovation” and the core values, and Shandong Liaocheng University‘s Dongchang College, Institute of Agricultural Product Processing, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences and other institutions of high-standard learning, and actively recruit external professional engineers, and constantly develop high-tech, distinctive and competitive products. It is implementing projects such as wheat silk protein, soybean protein concentrate, anhydrous ethanol, high-temperature fermentation of sludge organic fertilizer, high-efficiency wastewater reuse, etc. . At the same time, the company continues to upgrade through technology, optimize existing projects, and improve the management level, product quality to obtain continuous recognition and support of customers.
Looking forward to the future, with the continuous care of government departments at all levels, the group’s chairman, General Manager and colleagues in the strong cooperation, the company has always insisted on standardized management, stable development, and seek opportunities in stability, to seek development in reform, to insist on development and management as an important task, to emphasize the quality of economic operation, to make full use of the company's overall advantages, to actively adjust business strategies, and to strengthen the control of business risks, following the development path of scientific and technological innovation and constantly exploring new products, adhering to the policy of independent development and co-existence of industry, university and research, and planning and layout in accordance with industry standards and requirements, to condense the technology target, improve the innovation ability and train the high-quality scientific research personnel, to realize the industrialization of science and technology, to develop more high-tech products to meet the market demand, to produce the generation, to reserve the generation, to develop a new generation of plant protein extraction and application enterprises with sustainable and innovative development, to promote scientific and technological progress in the industry and strive to be a leader in the industry, we are committed to making Xinrui group a leading plant protein production base in China.
Isolated soy protein is a complete, high-quality, plant-based protein.It is a great solution for meat replacement without compromising quality, nutrition and functionality. Also it is cholesteral-free, low in saturated fat and carbohydrates, which makes it very attractive to health- conscious cousumers. Soy protein now are widely used in meat products such as hot dog, sausages, ham and fish products.
Application: high-temperature meat products, such as hot dog, sausages, ham, meat balls, meat paddies, fish balls, etc.
- Good water preserving capability to preserve water and gravy of meat products, keep the taste and flavor of meat products; enhance water absorption of baked food, hold water of food, reduce shrinkage and prolong its freshness period.
- Good gel agglutinative property to hold water, flavor and sugar of food by gel texture of protein; give products better elasticity, improve texture and sliceability of products.
- Good emulsification to accelerate the forming of oil-water emulsion, prevent oil droplets from separating, stabilize the emulsion. This can increase the yields of products, reduce costs, and make the preserving capability of water and oil 1:5:5(1 unit of protein can absorb 5 unit of water and 5 unit of oil or fat).
- Good liquidity, high viscosity etc.
Packing: 20kg/bag, Paper-plastic bag with lining
- prevent goods from rain and humidity during transportation and storage, forbidden to pack or store with other odorants.
- best temperature for storage is below 25Celsius, keep ventilation and dryness.
- shelf life is 12 months.
Vital Wheat Gluten is one of the most popular healthy foods. What role does wheat gluten play in the food industry? What are the advantages of organic wheat gluten
l What is organic wheat gluten
l What is the use of organic wheat gluten in food
l What are the health effects of organic wheat gluten
Vital Wheat Gluten has unique properties and is widely used in the food industry and feed industry for the preparation of edible films, bioactive small peptides and other products. Gluten flour, also known as active gluten flour and wheat gluten protein, is a natural protein extracted from wheat (flour). It is composed of a variety of amino acids. The protein content is as high as 75% to 85%. It is a nutrient-rich vegetable protein resource. It has viscosity, elasticity, extensibility, film formability and liposuction. Gluten is an excellent dough improver, which is widely used in the production of bread, noodles and instant noodles. It is used as a water-retaining agent in meat products, and it is also the basic raw material of high-grade aquatic feed.
1. The application of organic wheat gluten in bread flour can significantly improve the water absorption rate of dough, increase dough elasticity, air retention, dough kneading resistance and stability, and significantly improve the internal structure and baking quality of bread. And due to the high protein content of gluten, Maillard reaction often occurs during the baking process, resulting in an attractive aroma, which can improve the quality of bread.
2. organic wheat gluten can also improve the elasticity of foods. For example, after adding gluten to the fish cake, the gluten is restored to a ductile gluten network structure due to water absorption. After kneading, it is evenly mixed with the fish meat. Through heating, the gluten continuously absorbs water and heat denatures, strengthening the fish cake. The elasticity of the sausage; the use of gluten denatured by reducing agents or enzymes in the production of sausage products can enhance the elasticity of sausages.
3. Using wheat gluten as raw material, the edible film prepared has the characteristics of good mechanical properties, edible and degradable properties, and is often used as the substrate of edible film. Studies have shown that the edible film made from gluten has an ideal fresh-keeping effect.
The traditional view holds that protein plays a nutritional role in food, and protein can only be absorbed and utilized by the human body after it is decomposed into free amino acids. However, in recent years, studies have found that after digestion in the human body, proteins are mostly in the form of small peptides composed of 2-7 amino acid molecules, and then directly absorbed by the intestinal tract, and the proportion of amino acids absorbed is very small. At present, the extraction of bioactive small peptides from gluten has become a hot spot in functional food research.
If you are looking for a good quality and reasonable price of Vital Wheat Gluten,Xinrui Group can provide you with the best.
Soy dietary fiber is derived from the cell wall material of soybean cotyledon. It is composed of a complex matrix of insoluble fiber, soluble fiber and protein. In many products like ice cream, bread food and drink etc. Soy dietary fiber can increase final products' water-binding ability and formability. Soya dietary fibre is wildly used in Nutritional food, Dietary food, Fast food, Seasoning products, Meat products, Bread and so on.
Application: meat products, quick-frozen products, bakery, tomato sauce, ketchup, heath products, fat-free food, low-fat and low-sugar food and high fiber food.
- Good color and luster, excellent flavor.
- Excellent water-holding and expansibility. To enhance moisture and defer aging when added into the food.
- Excellent property of emulsifying, suspension and thickening.
Packing: 20kgs per plastic-paper bag with separate inner PE liner.
Keep from rain and humidity during transportation and storage, forbidden to pack or store with other odorants.
Best temperature for storage is below 25, keep ventilation and dryness.
Shelf life is 12 months.