Isolated soy protein is a complete, high-quality, plant-based protein.It is a great solution for meat replacement without compromising quality, nutrition and functionality. Also it is cholesteral-free, low in saturated fat and carbohydrates, which makes it very attractive to health- conscious cousumers. Soy protein now are widely used in meat products such as hot dog, sausages, ham and fish products.
Application: high-temperature meat products, such as hot dog, sausages, ham, meat balls, meat paddies, fish balls, etc.
- Good water preserving capability to preserve water and gravy of meat products, keep the taste and flavor of meat products; enhance water absorption of baked food, hold water of food, reduce shrinkage and prolong its freshness period.
- Good gel agglutinative property to hold water, flavor and sugar of food by gel texture of protein; give products better elasticity, improve texture and sliceability of products.
- Good emulsification to accelerate the forming of oil-water emulsion, prevent oil droplets from separating, stabilize the emulsion. This can increase the yields of products, reduce costs, and make the preserving capability of water and oil 1:5:5(1 unit of protein can absorb 5 unit of water and 5 unit of oil or fat).
- Good liquidity, high viscosity etc.
Packing: 20kg/bag, Paper-plastic bag with lining
- prevent goods from rain and humidity during transportation and storage, forbidden to pack or store with other odorants.
- best temperature for storage is below 25Celsius, keep ventilation and dryness.
- shelf life is 12 months.
Our new factory, which will manufacture wheat gluten 70,000tons, wheat starch 120,000 tons is being constructed. The workshop is being built according to GMP standard, will become the largest wheat industry chain in China, even the World. We always pursue excellent products and professional service; very welcome all customers both from China and abroad visiting our Group, to create magnificent future together!
soy protein isolate is known to be a good source of nutrition for the body. What are the advantages of soybean protein isolate? What does the future hold for SPI?
l What is soy protein isolate
l What are the benefits of soy protein isolate
l What is the future research direction of soy protein isolate
Soy protein powder is a nearly purified protein obtained from soybeans extracted from soybeans through a series of processing steps. soy protein isolate contains eight essential amino acids, which are similar to meat, fish, eggs, and milk, and belong to full-price protein.
After refined processing, soybean protein powder has high nutritional value, but the uses are different. Generally speaking, the molecular weight of soybean protein is relatively large, the digestion process is slightly more complicated, and it is more suitable for ordinary people to supplement nutrition; while the molecular weight of whey protein is relatively small, which is more suitable for the elderly, children and people recovering from illness.
Since the natural soybean protein isolate functional properties are not prominent, it is difficult to meet the different requirements of protein functional properties in food systems. To this end, some methods are needed to improve the functional properties of soybean protein isolate, so that it can be used in a variety of food systems. The modification of SPI is to essentially change the functional properties of soybean protein isolate through physical, chemical, enzymatic or genetic engineering methods, so as to achieve the required quality characteristics of food and expand the application scope of soybean protein isolate in the field of food. The hydrolysate prepared by enzymatic modification of SPI not only has improved functional properties, but also has improved nutritional value. Because of its more obvious advantages, enzymatic modification is considered to be a potential modification method and has become a research hotspot.
If you are looking for a good quality and reasonable price of soybean protein isolate products,Xinrui Group can provide you with the best
With the development of economy and people's attention to health, food rich in Soybean protein isolate content is more and more popular. Why can SPI be accepted by people? What are the advantages of soy protein isolate?
l What are the advantages of soy protein isolate?
l What is the application of Soybean protein isolate?
l Specific application of soybean protein isolate isolate in food
1. Soybean is a magical species. Although it looks simple, it is rich in nutrients. Its protein content is as high as 38%. It has a complete range of amino acids and contains various amino acids necessary for the human body. It is a complete vegetable protein. In terms of nutritional value, it is equivalent to animal protein. Because of these advantages, people all over the world love soy protein isolate products. soy protein isolate has the properties of significantly lowering blood cholesterol. The US FDA has confirmed that long-term consumption of soy protein isolate can reduce the incidence of coronary heart disease, and this is only one aspect.
2. In addition to protein being an important nutrient in food, its functional properties also play a very important and decisive role in the quality of some foods. As a food additive, soy protein isolate can not only supplement the essential amino acids needed by the human body, but also have good functional properties, such as foaming, emulsifying and gelling properties. Elasticity, oil retention and water retention, improve the storage performance of food.
SPI is soybean protein isolate with a protein content of more than 90%. SPI contains a large amount of elements such as C, H, O, N, S, P, and a small amount of trace elements such as Zn, Mg, Fe, and Cu. It is rich in amino acids, including a large amount of glycine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, lysine and tryptophan, etc., which can provide a variety of amino acids needed by the human body, and is used in meat products, film products, and flour products industries.
SPI can not only be added to meat products as a non-functional additive to replace part of meat products, but also can be used as a functional additive to improve the quality of products, that is, to improve the nutritional content of meat products. Using the water retention and gel properties of soybean protein isolate isolate can improve product texture, improve tissue properties (cut surface, tenderness, taste) and surface morphology, reduce syneresis, and stabilize product yield. The addition of SPI to pasta products can increase the nutritional content of pasta products, improve the elasticity, water absorption and toughness of pasta products, prolong the shelf life of pasta products, and reduce cargo loss. When SPI is used in the production of bread, it can increase the volume of the bread, improve the color of the skin, and have obvious effects on the sensory quality and nutritional value of the bread. The effect is obvious. soybean protein isolate hydrolyzate uses SPI as raw material, and the obtained soybean polypeptide mixture with molecular weight between 180-1000u after hydrolysis has good solubility, reduced beany smell, low allergenicity, more favorable for digestion, and has a selective To promote the proliferation of microorganisms, soybean peptides are added to milk powder because of their promotion of digestion and absorption, low allergenicity, and promotion of the proliferation of probiotics.
If you are looking for a good quality and reasonable price of soybean protein isolate products,Xinrui Group can provide you with the best
Soya Beans And Milk
Soy protein is a type of protein which comes from soybean plants.
It comes in 3 different forms – soy flour, concentrates, and soy protein isolates.
The isolates are commonly used in protein powders and health supplements due to their muscle-building qualities.
Soy protein contains essential amino acids which cannot be produced naturally by the body. For this reason, many people on a restricted diet, like vegetarians, consume soy protein supplements for nutritional benefits.
Due to its high volume of amino acids, soy protein is considered to be a “complete protein” by nutritionists, containing similar benefits to the protein found in legume pulses.
It is also one of the cheapest supplemental sources of protein and can be found in foods such as tofu and soy milk.
Soy protein isolate is often used in protein shakes as an alternative to whey, which some people can be sensitive to or avoid consuming for dietary reasons.
What are the types of Soy Protein?
There are two main different types of soy protein – soy protein isolate （Ruiqianjia brand） and soy protein concentrate. Both of these products come from soybean meal, which is then dehulled and defatted before being processed into different parts.
The isolate is a powdered protein supplement which is common in soy protein shakes and supplements. Isolate is 90-95% protein and contains almost no fat or carbohydrates.
Soy protein concentrate, on the other hand, is manufactured by taking the dehulled/defatted soybean meal and removing some of the carbohydrates from it. It is often used in baking, cereals, and as an ingredient for various food products.The concentrate is very easy to digest and contains a lot of fiber, so it is often recommended for children, elderly people, and pregnant women who need to keep a close eye on their health.
Soy Protein Benefits
According to the Food & Drug Administration in the US, soy protein can be used as a good substitute for animal products in a plant-based diet.
2.Fights Heart Problems
Soy reduces LDL cholesterol levels in your body, which is instrumental in fighting heart disease problems.
3.Great for Bone Health
Soy contains phytoestrogen, which makes it easier to absorb calcium. As a result, many soy protein supplements come fortified with calcium, helping to increase your calcium intake. This helps to prevent a loss in bone mass and fights against osteoporosis, a condition where your bones deteriorate as you get older.
4. Increases Energy
Undergoing some intense exercise? Doing some mad workouts at the gym? Soy contains amino acids which can be used by the body and converted into energy. This way, soy protein not only helps you with muscle-building – it also keeps your energy up when you’re working hard to acquire that lean muscle mass!
5. Helps to Prevent Cancer
Soy contains genistein-phytochemicals that have been found to lower risks of prostate cancer and breast cancer, making it attractive to both male and female health nuts alike. The genistein found in soy protein can actually stop tumor cells from growing altogether, halting cancer in its tracks before it can develop and get worse.
Xinrui Group – Shandong Kawah Oils: factory direct export good quality isolated soy protein.
Soy dietary fiber is derived from the cell wall material of soybean cotyledon. It is composed of a complex matrix of insoluble fiber, soluble fiber and protein. In many products like ice cream, bread food and drink etc. Soy dietary fiber can increase final products' water-binding ability and formability. Soya dietary fibre is wildly used in Nutritional food, Dietary food, Fast food, Seasoning products, Meat products, Bread and so on.
Application: meat products, quick-frozen products, bakery, tomato sauce, ketchup, heath products, fat-free food, low-fat and low-sugar food and high fiber food.
- Good color and luster, excellent flavor.
- Excellent water-holding and expansibility. To enhance moisture and defer aging when added into the food.
- Excellent property of emulsifying, suspension and thickening.
Packing: 20kgs per plastic-paper bag with separate inner PE liner.
Keep from rain and humidity during transportation and storage, forbidden to pack or store with other odorants.
Best temperature for storage is below 25, keep ventilation and dryness.
Shelf life is 12 months.
hydrolyzed wheat protein is a nutrient that is often added to foods. What is hydrolyzed wheat protein used for? What are the characteristics of hydrolyzed wheat protein?
l What is vital wheat gluten
l What are the characteristics of hydrolyzed wheat protein
l What is hydrolyzed wheat protein used for
What is vital wheat gluten
When the heat dough is kneaded and washed in water, part of its starch granules and bran particles are separated from the dough and become suspended, the other part is dissolved in water, and the remaining part is a lumpy rubber-like substance called gluten. Unlike other proteins, wheat gluten is less sensitive to heat and needs to be heated to about 80°C to gel. This shows that most of the molecules in the gluten are S-S cross-links, that is, the gluten protein is composed of a firm tertiary or quaternary structure. Therefore, if the S-S cross-links of gluten are cut with a reducing agent, its thermal sensitivity is significantly improved.
What are the characteristics of hydrolyzed wheat protein
1. Gliadin has ductility, glutenin has elasticity, and can form a network structure with water, so it has excellent viscoelasticity, extensibility, water absorption, liposuction and emulsification, film forming characteristics and light mellow or slightly grainy flavor. and other unique physical properties.
2. The gliadin molecule in wheat protein is spherical, with a relatively small molecular weight (25,000-100,000), with extensibility, but small elasticity; glutenin molecules are fibrous, with a relatively large molecular weight (above 100,000), with elasticity , but the extension is small. The combined action of these two makes wheat protein a unique viscoelasticity that other plant proteins do not have.
What is hydrolyzed wheat protein used for
1. Some of the polypeptides generated by incomplete hydrolysis of wheat protein have certain physiological activities, such as inhibiting hypertension and improving immunity.
2. wheat protein has a wide range of uses in food, and can be used as food preservation agent, emulsifier, foaming agent, chewing gum base, used in wine, edible artificial casing, cheese, acidic beverage, edible thin film, protein film Processing of food, baked goods, breakfast cereals, pet food and meat products.
3. Utilizing wheat gluten enhances dough strength, retains gas and controls expansion for consistent bread volume. The water absorption and retention properties of wheat gluten improve product yield, keep bread soft, extend shelf life, enhance natural taste, etc., and can produce a variety of high-quality bread products.
4. To produce dried noodles, add 1% to 2% active gluten, because the dough is well formed, the softness is increased, and the gluten strength is increased, so the production is convenient and the touch is improved. It is used to produce boiled noodles, which can improve the yield of boiled noodles, prevent noodles from being too soft or broken, and delay the extension of noodles.
If you are looking for a good quality and reasonable price of hydrolyzed wheat protein,Xinrui Group can provide you with the best
Soy protein isolate is a kind of plant protein with the highest content of protein -90%. It is made from defatted soy meal by removing most of the fats and carbohydrates, yielding a product with 90 percent protein. Therefore, soy protein isolate has a very neutral flavour compared to other soy products. Because most of the carbohydrates are removed, the intake of soy protein isolate does not cause flatulence.
Soy protein isolate, also known as isolated soy protein is used in the food industry for nutritional ( increasing protein content), sensorial ( better mouthfeel, bland flavour) and functional reasons( for applications requiring emulsification, water and fat absorption and adhesive properties).
Soy protein is used in following food products:
Meat processing, frozen products,poultry and fish products
Soups,sauces and prepared foods
Meal replacements,breakfast cereals
Energy and protein bars
Weight loss ready-to-drink beverages
Flow Chart of Isolated Soy Protein
Soymeal---Extraction---Centrifugation---Acidification---Centrifugation---Neutralization---Sterilization---Descent---Spray Drying---Screening---Packing---Metal Detecting---Deliver to the Warehouse.
Applications of Soy Fiber
Characters of Soy Dietary Fiber:
-High water binding ability as 1:8 at least;
-Ability of keeping (supporting) effects of emulsifier;
-Insolubility in water and oil;
-To form gel together with soy protein.
Advantages to Use Soy Dietary Fiber
Thanks to the high water-binding ability, it increases the yield of meat production greatly, for the purpose to reduce the production cost. And the thermal stability of edible fiber under high temperature sterilization also makes it used widely in the production of many kinds of canned food. Besides this, it cleans gall bladder, prevents forming stones and helps to reduce the cholesterol in human blood.
Soy Dietary Fiber is recommended in the following kinds of products:
-Cooked Sausages, Cooked Hams; Half-smoked, boiled-smoked sausages;
-Chopped semi-prepared meat;
-Canned food, like Luncheon Meat, Canned Tuna;
-Tomato Mix, Tomato Paste, Tomato Sauce, and other Sauces recommended.
Flow Chart of Soy Fiber
Defatted Soya Flake---Protein Extracting---Centrifugating---Double Centifugating---PH Adjusting---Neutralizing---Washing---Squeezing---Crumbling---HeatTreating---Drying---Screening---Packing---Terminal Metal Detecting---Deliver to the Warehouse.