With the development of economy and people's attention to health, food rich in Soybean protein isolate content is more and more popular. Why can SPI be accepted by people? What are the advantages of soy protein isolate?
l What are the advantages of soy protein isolate?
l What is the application of Soybean protein isolate?
l Specific application of soybean protein isolate isolate in food
1. Soybean is a magical species. Although it looks simple, it is rich in nutrients. Its protein content is as high as 38%. It has a complete range of amino acids and contains various amino acids necessary for the human body. It is a complete vegetable protein. In terms of nutritional value, it is equivalent to animal protein. Because of these advantages, people all over the world love soy protein isolate products. soy protein isolate has the properties of significantly lowering blood cholesterol. The US FDA has confirmed that long-term consumption of soy protein isolate can reduce the incidence of coronary heart disease, and this is only one aspect.
2. In addition to protein being an important nutrient in food, its functional properties also play a very important and decisive role in the quality of some foods. As a food additive, soy protein isolate can not only supplement the essential amino acids needed by the human body, but also have good functional properties, such as foaming, emulsifying and gelling properties. Elasticity, oil retention and water retention, improve the storage performance of food.
SPI is soybean protein isolate with a protein content of more than 90%. SPI contains a large amount of elements such as C, H, O, N, S, P, and a small amount of trace elements such as Zn, Mg, Fe, and Cu. It is rich in amino acids, including a large amount of glycine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, lysine and tryptophan, etc., which can provide a variety of amino acids needed by the human body, and is used in meat products, film products, and flour products industries.
SPI can not only be added to meat products as a non-functional additive to replace part of meat products, but also can be used as a functional additive to improve the quality of products, that is, to improve the nutritional content of meat products. Using the water retention and gel properties of soybean protein isolate isolate can improve product texture, improve tissue properties (cut surface, tenderness, taste) and surface morphology, reduce syneresis, and stabilize product yield. The addition of SPI to pasta products can increase the nutritional content of pasta products, improve the elasticity, water absorption and toughness of pasta products, prolong the shelf life of pasta products, and reduce cargo loss. When SPI is used in the production of bread, it can increase the volume of the bread, improve the color of the skin, and have obvious effects on the sensory quality and nutritional value of the bread. The effect is obvious. soybean protein isolate hydrolyzate uses SPI as raw material, and the obtained soybean polypeptide mixture with molecular weight between 180-1000u after hydrolysis has good solubility, reduced beany smell, low allergenicity, more favorable for digestion, and has a selective To promote the proliferation of microorganisms, soybean peptides are added to milk powder because of their promotion of digestion and absorption, low allergenicity, and promotion of the proliferation of probiotics.
If you are looking for a good quality and reasonable price of soybean protein isolate products,Xinrui Group can provide you with the best
It is known that hydrolyzed wheat protein is good for the body, but what exactly does it do? What are the advantages of Wheat Protein Isolates? Why is hydrolyzed wheat protein good for health?
l What is hydrolyzed wheat protein
l What is the function of hydrolyzed wheat protein
l What are the characteristics of hydrolyzed wheat protein
What is hydrolyzed wheat protein
1. Wheat contains about 13% protein, mainly composed of albumin, globulin, gliadin and glutenin, while wheat gluten mainly contains gliadin and gluten. Protein, collectively known as storage protein (80% of the dry basis of wheat protein).
2. Due to the ductility of gliadin and the elasticity of glutenin, it can form a network structure with water, so it has excellent viscoelasticity, extensibility, water absorption, liposuction and emulsification, film forming properties, and light and mellow aroma or slightly grainy unique physical properties such as taste.
What is the function of hydrolyzed wheat protein
wheat proteins can be divided into monomeric proteins (consisting of one peptide chain) and aggregated proteins (consisting of two or more peptide chains) according to the number of peptide chains constituting the protein. About 85% of the aggregate protein is glutenin, and the monomeric protein is mainly composed of gliadin, albumin and globulin. Albumin and globulin are mainly deposited in the embryo and aleurone layer, and a small part exists in the endosperm, with a molecular mass of 12-60 kDa, containing more lysine, tryptophan and methionine, which are the most important components in the cell. The enzyme protein is involved in various metabolisms, and the nutritional balance is better, which determines the nutritional quality of wheat.
What are the characteristics of hydrolyzed wheat protein
1. The relative molecular mass of wheat gliadin is 27000-28000. It is a kind of polymer with the highest solubility in 60%-70% ethanol, but insoluble in absolute ethanol. It is slightly soluble in water, can be dissolved in dilute formic acid, propionic acid, benzene, alcohol, p-toluene glacial acetic acid solution, also can be dissolved in weak acid and weak base solution, its isoelectric point is 6.41～7.1. The amino acid composition of wheat gliadin is quite complete, in which the content of glutamic acid is as high as 38.87%, so wheat gluten is often used to prepare MSG.
2. Glutenin is insoluble in water and alcohol, and it is difficult to separate when combined with gliadin. It is slightly soluble in hot ethanol, but after cooling, it becomes flocculent and precipitates. Only newly prepared glutenin that has not been dried is very easy to dissolve. In weak bases and weak acids, and precipitate out during neutralization. Wheat albumin is 0.3% to 0.4% of the mass of the grain, and its isoelectric point is 4.5 to 4.6.
If you are looking for a good quality and reasonable price of hydrolyzed wheat protein,Xinrui Group can provide you with the best
hydrolyzed wheat protein is a nutrient that is often added to foods. What is hydrolyzed wheat protein used for? What are the characteristics of hydrolyzed wheat protein?
l What is vital wheat gluten
l What are the characteristics of hydrolyzed wheat protein
l What is hydrolyzed wheat protein used for
What is vital wheat gluten
When the heat dough is kneaded and washed in water, part of its starch granules and bran particles are separated from the dough and become suspended, the other part is dissolved in water, and the remaining part is a lumpy rubber-like substance called gluten. Unlike other proteins, wheat gluten is less sensitive to heat and needs to be heated to about 80°C to gel. This shows that most of the molecules in the gluten are S-S cross-links, that is, the gluten protein is composed of a firm tertiary or quaternary structure. Therefore, if the S-S cross-links of gluten are cut with a reducing agent, its thermal sensitivity is significantly improved.
What are the characteristics of hydrolyzed wheat protein
1. Gliadin has ductility, glutenin has elasticity, and can form a network structure with water, so it has excellent viscoelasticity, extensibility, water absorption, liposuction and emulsification, film forming characteristics and light mellow or slightly grainy flavor. and other unique physical properties.
2. The gliadin molecule in wheat protein is spherical, with a relatively small molecular weight (25,000-100,000), with extensibility, but small elasticity; glutenin molecules are fibrous, with a relatively large molecular weight (above 100,000), with elasticity , but the extension is small. The combined action of these two makes wheat protein a unique viscoelasticity that other plant proteins do not have.
What is hydrolyzed wheat protein used for
1. Some of the polypeptides generated by incomplete hydrolysis of wheat protein have certain physiological activities, such as inhibiting hypertension and improving immunity.
2. wheat protein has a wide range of uses in food, and can be used as food preservation agent, emulsifier, foaming agent, chewing gum base, used in wine, edible artificial casing, cheese, acidic beverage, edible thin film, protein film Processing of food, baked goods, breakfast cereals, pet food and meat products.
3. Utilizing wheat gluten enhances dough strength, retains gas and controls expansion for consistent bread volume. The water absorption and retention properties of wheat gluten improve product yield, keep bread soft, extend shelf life, enhance natural taste, etc., and can produce a variety of high-quality bread products.
4. To produce dried noodles, add 1% to 2% active gluten, because the dough is well formed, the softness is increased, and the gluten strength is increased, so the production is convenient and the touch is improved. It is used to produce boiled noodles, which can improve the yield of boiled noodles, prevent noodles from being too soft or broken, and delay the extension of noodles.
If you are looking for a good quality and reasonable price of hydrolyzed wheat protein,Xinrui Group can provide you with the best
We pursue an extreme perfection.
It is not only an idea, but also an attitude.
We pay attention to every detail, take cyclic development as the core, and devote ourselves to providing more valuable green agricultural products for global customers.
XINRUI -- China's high-quality wheat protein / soybean protein production base
Professionalism is a spirit.
Adhering to professionalism, we have successfully developed a series of intensive processing products concerning wheat and soybeans whicha dapt to the needs of global customers. With a total asset of RMB 1.7 billion, integrating base planting, scientific and technological R & D, agricultural product processing and import & export trade, the Company is China's first-class integrated supplier of modernized agricultural products.
Concentration is a belief.
We have established an integrated control system regarding product R & D, supply chain management, service support and marketing, and realized the whole industry chain operation including planting, terminal products and after-sales services, with excellent quality.
Our core products, including wheat flour, wheat starch, wheat gluten, alcohol, high protein feed,Non-GMO soybean oil, soy protein isolate and soy dietary fiber, are exported to more than 40 countries and regions.
We have been advocating green agriculturalcircular economy, and have made independent innovations on two circular economic industry chains.
With wheat as the raw material, our 300kt/a intensive processing wheat industry chain successively extracts a series of flour, i.e., special fine steamed bread flour, flour for dumplings, individualized nutrition powder, acid baking powder. Then, wheat gluten, wheat starch A, starch B and pentosan will be extracted and transformed into special-grade and superior alcohol products and feed. With internationally advanced manufacturing technology, we have achieved fully-enclosed clean production, and reached China's advanced level in terms of scale, equipment, technology and product quality.
With Non-GMO soybeans as the raw material, our 180kt/a integrated intensive processing soybean industry chain successively extracts soybean oil, low-temperature food-grade soybean meal, protein isolate, dietary fiber, etc. For manufacturing technology, the single line capacity of core equipment exceeds 12,500t, leading the industry.
After high protein feed is extracted from industrial wastewater, biogas can be extracted by fermentation, and form abiogas power generation supply chain. The produced sludge and production waste will become organic fertilizer processing materials, and be restored into the Company's planting base, thereby, achieving the recycling of exhaust gas, wastewater and waste materials, and forming a fully circular economic industry mode: base planting -- intensive process -- liquid cultivation -- biogas power generation -- water resource reuse -- organic fertilizer processing -- basesoil remediation.
Sticking to innovation, we have achieved dozens of scientific research results, passed ISO9001, ISO22000, HACCP certification, HALAL certification, KOSHER certification, IP Non-GMO certification, as well as BRC Global Standard for Food Safety certification, and have been highly recognized by global customers.
Extreme perfection is an attitude.
We seek whole process quality management, and select the best-quality raw materials. Both raw materials and products must undergo the strictest tests so as to guarantee quality.
With the idea of great services, we have established strategic cooperation with numerous first-class customers. In China, Russia, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, North America, Australia, Southeast Asia, etc., we can provide more valuable products and all-round after-sales services for more and more customers.
Today, we are actively building a chain-based circular economic system, which integrates characteristic wheat, Non-GMO soybean planting, intensive processing of agricultural products and "Internet + marketing" engineering and is characterized by the integration of three industries, focusing on customer demands to create value for them, and striving to be a world-class supplier of wheat and soybean health products, with safety, environmental protection, energy conservation and efficiency.
XINRUI allows you to achieve extreme prosperity and enjoy life!
Our new factory, which will manufacture wheat gluten 70,000tons, wheat starch 120,000 tons is being constructed. The workshop is being built according to GMP standard, will become the largest wheat industry chain in China, even the World. We always pursue excellent products and professional service; very welcome all customers both from China and abroad visiting our Group, to create magnificent future together!
Why are soy fiber dietary thought to be so good for health? What are the characteristics of soy dietary fiber? What is the function of SPI?
l What is soy dietary fiber?
l What are the soy dietary fiber used for
l What are the health effects of soy dietary fiber
soybean dietary fiberary mainly refers to the general term for macromolecular carbohydrates that cannot be digested by human digestive enzymes, mainly including cellulose, pectin, xylan, mannose, etc. Although dietary fiber cannot provide any nutrients to the human body, it has important physiological functions for the human body. Dietary fiber has the functions of significantly reducing plasma cholesterol, regulating gastrointestinal function and insulin level.
The biological activity of soybean dietary fiberary, regulating blood lipids, lowering cholesterol, soybean dietary fiberary has the ability to bind and exchange cations, and can exchange ca2+, pa2+, etc. During ion exchange, the instantaneous concentration of cations is changed, which plays a role in dilution, so it affects the pH value, osmotic pressure and redox site of the digestive tract, forming an ideal buffer environment. More importantly, it can exchange with NA+ in the intestinal tract, prompting a large amount of K+ and NA+ to be eliminated from the urine and feces, thereby reducing the NA+/K+ value in the blood and directly reducing blood pressure. Therefore, the prevention and treatment of high blood pressure, heart disease and arteriosclerosis is closely related to the excretion of cholesterol and bile acid and dietary fiber. The water-soluble dietary fiber in soybean fiber has the effect of significantly reducing blood cholesterol concentration.
SPI can inhibit and regulate the increase of insulin and blood sugar levels in patients with impaired glucose tolerance. It can promote the absorption of water in the gastrointestinal tract of the human body, delay the absorption of glucose, and at the same time make people feel full, which is beneficial for diabetic and obese patients to eat. It can improve the function of the large intestine.
If you are looking for a good quality and reasonable price of soy dietary fiber products,Xinrui Group can provide you with the best
P.1: Xinrui Group – Plantation Base – N-GMO Soybean Plants
Soybeans were cultivated in Asia about 3,000 years ago. Soy was first introduced to Europe in the early 18th century and to British colonies in North America in 1765, where it was first grown for hay. Benjamin Franklin wrote a letter in 1770 mentioning bringing soybeans home from England. Soybeans did not become an important crop outside of Asia until about 1910. Soy was introduced to Africa from China in the late 19th Century and is now widespread across the continent.
In America soy was considered an industrial product only and not used as a food prior to the 1920’s. Traditional non-fermented food uses of soybeans include soy milk and from the latter tofu and tofu skin. Fermented foods include soy sauce, fermented bean paste, natto, and tempeh, among others. Originally, soy protein concentrates and isolates were used by the meat industry to bind fat and water in meat applications and to increase protein content in lower grade sausages. They were crudely refined and if added at above 5% amounts, they imparted a “beany” flavor to the finished product. As technology advanced soy products were refined further and exhibit a neutral flavor today.
In the past the soybean industry begged for acceptance but today soybean products can be found in every supermarket. Differently flavored soy milk and roasted soybeans lie next to almonds, walnuts and peanuts. Today soy proteins are considered not just a filler material, but a “good food” and are used by athletes in diet and muscle building drinks or as refreshing fruit smoothies.
P.2: Xinrui Group –N-GMO Soybeans
Soybeans are considered to be a source of complete protein. A complete protein is one that contains significant amounts of all the essential amino acids that must be provided to the human body because of the body’s inability to synthesize them. For this reason soy is a good source of protein amongst many others for vegetarians and vegans or for people who want to reduce the amount of meat they eat. They can replace meat with soy protein products without requiring major adjustments elsewhere in the diet. From the soybean many other products are obtained such as: soy flour, textured vegetable protein, soy oil, soy protein concentrate, soy protein isolate, soy yoghurt, soy milk and animal feed for farm raised fish, poultry and cattle.
The dramatic increase in interest in soy products is largely credited to the 1995 ruling of the Food and Drug Administration allowing health claims for foods containing 6.25 g of protein per serving. The FDA approved soy as an official cholesterol-lowering food along with other heart and health benefits. The FDA granted the following health claim for soy: “25 grams of soy protein a day, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.”
Soy flour is made by milling soybeans. Depending on the amount of oil extracted the flour can be full-fat or de-fatted. It can be made as fine powder or more coarse soy grits. Protein content of different soy flours:
Full-fat soy flour - 35%.
Low-fat soy flour - 45%.
Defatted soy flour - 47%.
Soybeans contain all three of the nutrients required for good nutrition: complete protein, carbohydrate and fat as well as vitamins and minerals including calcium, folic acid and iron. The composition of soy protein is nearly equivalent in quality to meat, milk and egg protein. Soybean oil is 61% polyunsaturated fat and 24% monounsaturated fat which is comparable to the total unsaturated fat content of other vegetable oils. Soybean oil contains no cholesterol.
Commercially processed meats contain soy protein today throughout the world. Soy proteins are used in hot dogs, other sausages, whole muscle foods, salamis, pepperoni pizza toppings, meat patties, vegetarian sausages etc. Hobbyist have also discovered that adding some soy protein allowed them to add more water and improved the texture of the sausage. It eliminated shrivelling and made the sausage plumper.
Soy concentrates and isolates are used in sausages, burgers and other meat products. Soy proteins when mixed with ground meat will form a gel upon heating, entrapping liquid and moisture. They increase firmness and juiciness of the product and reduce cooking loss during frying. In addition they enrich the protein content of many products and make them healthier by reducing the amount of saturated fat and cholesterol that otherwise would be present. Soy protein powders are the most commonly added protein to meat products at around 2-3% as the larger amounts may impart a “beany” flavor to the product. They bind water extremely well and cover fat particles with fine emulsion. This prevents fats from lumping together. The sausage will be juicier, plumper and have less shrivelling.
Soy protein concentrate (about 60% protein), is a natural product that contains around 60% protein and retains most of the soybean’s dietary fiber. SPC can bind 4 parts of water. However, soy concentrates do not form the real gel as they contain some of the insoluble fiber that prevents gel formation; they only form a paste. This does not create a problem as the sausage batter will never be emulsified to the extent that the yoghurt or smoothie drinks are. Before processing, soy protein concentrate is re-hydrated at a ratio of 1:3.
Soy protein isolate, is a natural product that contains at least 90% protein and no other ingredients. It is made from de-fatted soy meal by removing most of the fats and carbohydrates. Therefore, soy protein isolate has a very neutral flavour compared to other soy products. As soy protein isolate is more refined, it costs slightly more than soy protein concentrate. Soy protein isolate can bind 5 parts of water. Soy isolates are excellent emulsifiers of fat and their ability to produce the real gel contributes to the increased firmness of the product. Isolates are added to add juiciness, cohesiveness, and viscosity to a variety of meat, seafood, and poultry products.
P.3: Xinrui Group –Ruiqianjia Brand ISP – Good gel and emulsification.
For making quality sausages the recommended mixing ratio is 1 part of soy protein isolate to 3.3 parts of water. SPI is chosen for delicate products that require superior flavor such as yoghurt, cheese, whole muscle foods and healthy drinks. Isolated Soy protein manufactured by Xinrui Group - Shandong Kawah Oils and exported by Guanxian Ruichang Trading usually contains 90% of protein.
P.4: N-GMO –SPI Made by Xinrui Group - Shandong Kawah Oils
Isolated soy protein is a complete, high-quality, plant-based protein.It is a great solution for meat replacement without compromising quality, nutrition and functionality. Also it is cholesteral-free, low in saturated fat and carbohydrates, which makes it very attractive to health- conscious cousumers. Soy protein now are widely used in meat products such as hot dog, sausages, ham and fish products.
Application: high-temperature meat products, such as hot dog, sausages, ham, meat balls, meat paddies, fish balls, etc.
- Good water preserving capability to preserve water and gravy of meat products, keep the taste and flavor of meat products; enhance water absorption of baked food, hold water of food, reduce shrinkage and prolong its freshness period.
- Good gel agglutinative property to hold water, flavor and sugar of food by gel texture of protein; give products better elasticity, improve texture and sliceability of products.
- Good emulsification to accelerate the forming of oil-water emulsion, prevent oil droplets from separating, stabilize the emulsion. This can increase the yields of products, reduce costs, and make the preserving capability of water and oil 1:5:5(1 unit of protein can absorb 5 unit of water and 5 unit of oil or fat).
- Good liquidity, high viscosity etc.
Packing: 20kg/bag, Paper-plastic bag with lining
- prevent goods from rain and humidity during transportation and storage, forbidden to pack or store with other odorants.
- best temperature for storage is below 25Celsius, keep ventilation and dryness.
- shelf life is 12 months.